Ok time to ditch bang

Puba

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Windshield and Wednesday night crew? Some how that just does not make any sense to me.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Plio Picked up a second machine for the little lady this weekend..... Another Poo............... Gonna have to change his handle to poolio7

Just sayin:d

100_4407.jpg

100_4408.jpg

100_4409.jpg

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
When did you get the nice red Honda?

Been at the house for a while..... It's Dereks but hasn't been legal for a while so I just use it around the yard. Things a piece of crap, stalls out all the time until it's warmed up good, not nearly as start and go as my 2001 foreman, but I've got the plow on the foreman and was too lazy to take it off, hmmmmmmm....I bet if I take the plow off and pack it away it will snow......
When I get a new one it will be suzuki.

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
Been at the house for a while..... It's Dereks but hasn't been legal for a while so I just use it around the yard. Things a piece of crap, stalls out all the time until it's warmed up good, not nearly as start and go as my 2001 foreman, but I've got the plow on the foreman and was too lazy to take it off, hmmmmmmm....I bet if I take the plow off and pack it away it will snow......
When I get a new one it will be suzuki.

thought I had seen it before wasn't sure!

sledderdoc

Super Senior Member
Reaction score
Nice sleds Plio!! ............... your in now ..................... the bottomless money pit!! lol

Theres always a sled a little newer and a little faster ... vicious cycle!! :d

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
Nice sleds Plio!! ............... your in now ..................... the bottomless money pit!! lol

Theres always a sled a little newer and a little faster ... vicious cycle!! :d

well we already discussed.....when kaz gets comfortable with them she can have mine and i will go shoppin

but so far for under 3k i have 2 sleds and a trailer......little red one was rebuilt less than 200k , we'll recover the seat ann new tail light cover and it'll do for a bit, blue one...well already said enough about that one, couldnt be happier, torquey little machine, track grabs like a champ and so far runs like a dream.......

and yea pretty sure you guys created 2 more lifers

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Fun to watch when the bug gets another one LOL!
congrats on the new rides Pilo!
catmando!

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
I really need to get one of those!!!
Not sure if I can justify it though with the two days I get off all winter.
Maybe just stick to toys with wheels for now...or a boat...maybe I need a boat!!!:d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
I really need to get one of those!!!
Not sure if I can justify it though with the two days I get off all winter.
Maybe just stick to toys with wheels for now...or a boat...maybe I need a boat!!!:d

Your always welcome on my boat buddy, but I must admit they are a nice toy to have and it's never the same on someone elses......

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
Your always welcome on my boat buddy, but I must admit they are a nice toy to have and it's never the same on someone elses......

With the weather we've been having we might be boating soon!!!:beer::beer::beer::beer::beer::beer:

Top Bottom