Ok time to ditch bang

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
well went to take a look at a polaris indy 500 today not sold on it but figured what can it hurt to look......well i'm glad i did, the machine is MINT its a 1990 without a scratch, started easy, ran like a dream...and came with a swivel neck tilt trailer, need some paint but thats east chit, has a banrd new 136x2" track dropped and rolled 4 new belts all parts and track to take it back to stock, original cover with no rips, all manuals, spare tires for trailer....and cheap.........

Attachments

• IMG_1113.jpg
    IMG_1113.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 24
  • IMG_1115.jpg
    IMG_1115.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1118.jpg
    IMG_1118.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_1117.jpg
    IMG_1117.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 22

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
all it took was one ride and you were hooked eh. looks good your rigth that sled does look mint. and price pretty good to.

Ryeser

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sled looks great, I like the brand too! Wee need more Poo riders! The only thing wrong is that it has a windshield. You will have to get used to that!
Make sure you get some new goggles too.;):d

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Sled looks great, I like the brand too! Wee need more Poo riders! The only thing wrong is that it has a windshield. You will have to get used to that!
Make sure you get some new goggles too.;):d

You really think the windshield will last???????

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
well needed a new plug today....wasnt runnin well, hard time starting....new plugs, fired right up.....ran like a dream all night, good run, rack is chitty lookin custom build but does the job, very light and easy to manouver, track digs like hell....very happy........thanks for the well wishes all, her maiden voyage was bad a$$.....

oh yea...this is plio on boggs handle again.

sled

Reaction score
PILO if your sled runs ruff again and you have to change the plugs.Take a look at the carb boots as well. Just a info that I learned the hard way.The carb boots on my old sks 500 were cracked for age.this cause it to run lean and i toke out one cylinder.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
no tg just showed up at boogers and got out for a good 4 hour ride...ran great.....lots of power with with the plugs changed, man it was a nice ride

posnick

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
glad to see you got a new ride...you will have to join us again on another wed night ride....you may want to replace your goggles too;)

Top Bottom