Oilers

polarman

Reaction score
Dear Dallas Eakins, the boys are now men, nothing has changed. Clearly you can't get the best out of these guys. Recognize that it's time to move on. I have a service advisor position available and would hire you when you get your haircut as nothing is worse than hair on work orders. At this point I'm willing to do anything to help the team. Please pm me for details on your new position, you can help with minor hockey here locally on your days off!

polarman

Reaction score
Oh dude.... The problem lies MUCH higher than Eakins. Always has.

Yes I agree but this train wreck needs to end! There is good talent getting no where, these guys are going to get stale and forget how to win as they did when they were young, settle for the paycheck and have shorter careers because of it. It is sad really, and yes the whole organization is to blame. It's sad to watch what is happenning.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
And I just put the sports channels back on the tv for winter and this is how they play. Not really surprised though to be honest

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
another couple blowouts and Eakins will be looking for a job...... I think the goaltending coach needs to be gone as well, as he's the common denominator with our good goalies sliding downhill ..... time to trade Petry to Detroit and get rid of Acton and find that elusive 2nd line centerman and 1st line defenceman, and get Ferrence to give up that "c" as soon as possible to Hall........ another year of rebuilding? I think not. those not doing their jobs need to be gone now.... this is bull crap!!!

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You should make this one of those automated "database" letters so you can easily target all of management and some players.

MACHINE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bring Messier {the moose } as GM / President not no helmet Mc tavish and Beyond Lowe lol

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard yesterday Messier was In Edmonton available 24/7 to o whatever he could to bring these guys back together, anybody see him around? Could be false.

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bring Messier {the moose } as GM / President not no helmet Mc tavish and Beyond Lowe lol

PLEASE !!! No more old men off the bus...........These guys ( OLD Oilers) could not get the stanley cup if it was in their back yard ,filled with bacon and lassie was helping them..............

Top Bottom