Oilers off to a good start?

Zar

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I truly feel that the Oil have it tough. Too many injuries ( Helmsky , Khabbulin, Comerie, Pisani, etc. ) that make it not a real test of the strength of the team.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i'm tired of the players that don't perform at the level they should...maybe we need a trade??? i don't know any more, but i do know we have to start winning or our playoff hopes will be done...:rant::rant:

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
no kidding however on the good side after that 5 game win streak i figure we only have 1 or 2 more to lose to balance it all out again and then we can win a game or maybe even 2

GasCan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.oldgasolinesigns.com
i'm tired of the players that don't perform at the level they should...maybe we need a trade??? i don't know any more, but i do know we have to start winning or our playoff hopes will be done...:rant::rant:

I got news for you, your playoff chances are already over. When the season started I bet my Edmonton branch manager they'd end the season with 79-83 points and miss the post season yet again. Well you guys are definitely on par to do that now, if ya ever get out of last spot in the west that is.

GO FLAMES:kickass:

dean_jimmy96

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
get rid of that face off loser horcoff and his crooked nose heck trade the whole team in for a new one,cant sink any lower can we?

treemongrol

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

News Flash your playoff hopes went golfing, a trade edmonton has tried that nobody wants to play here. Finally got a coach, oh wait he's washed up, heard that their in talks with Gretzky, oh wait the hero destroyed hockey in Phoenix.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
don't think gretz destroyed hockey in phonix, but the oilers most likely will not make playoffs... sharks took a big bite out of us again tonight, ahhhhh...

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thank goodness for carolina or we would be dead last..do we get a good draft pic outta this??

blastoff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oilers are toast, they just dont have any decent 1st line guys other than Penner the rest would be fourth line or worse on any other team. Souray played awful last nught.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
kinda ironic both the teams that fought it out for a stanley cup 4 yrs ago are now fighting for final spot in the league. man we gotta get it together. the one positive we can all take out of this though is that it can't get any worse now it can only get better or stay the same .............right:confused:

my mod

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Why would the oildrip management want to spend money on real players?
As long as the fans keep paying the money for a junior team, the owners make big money without the huge payroll.

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
isn't the oilers pay roll pretty close to the cap as it is??? spending to much for under achievers...time for a shake up, but thats hard because know wants to play/live in edmonton it seems...just glad i didn't spend any money on tickets this year,:twocents:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
might as well coast into last place and secure a decent pick..... then buy out the over priced salaries hang onto the youngins and let them learn together..

Gagner, Cogliano, Brule, throw in Eberle and a possible Tyler Hall give them a few years together and hope they mature together without demanding stupid unprooven money...... gotta keep Ales just because his contract is a bargain...

Top Bottom