Oilers off to a good start?

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we can call it..how bad are the oilers gonna get there arses whipped tonight thread......let me start//pens 8 oil 2

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
sorry guys i'll take responsibility for this loss. its the wifes fault actually. At the start of the third she said the W word..... followed by the S word in the same sentance. I no longer got finished giving her crap for it and guess what. It's 2-1 and we all know thwe rest of the story.:(

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well i was half right..the oil only scored 2 and they lost..who are we gonna lose to next??

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
whoever the oildrips play next:d

na we will lose before we play again i think. the only pos. note was that our goalie actually played a pretty good game. to bad he didn't have any support. and thanks to calgary for playing the pens out or who knows how bad we would of got spanked.

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
the one good thing out of lastr nights game was at least we didn't get beat as bad as the flames.:d

magnet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i guess a good headline could be AVY IN COLORADO BURIES 30+ PEOPLE. All survived but hang their heads in shame for their lack of energy to get out of it and stay on to once the slide started. jk. but with our situation out there right now not really something to post where everyone sees it.

08summit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A good headline to me would be "Kevin Lowe Fired" after all he is the clown who overpaid all these fourth line players like all stars...Now we are stuck with them. Anyone think we could trade Horcoff and his 7 million dollar salary to anyone in the league...He would have a tough time making the third line on most teams and he is just one example...we have at least 1/2 dozen vets that should have got there walking papers a long time ago...just my 2 cents...Sad day to call myself an Oiler fan.

gforce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
well well well guess what...lost again,,, not by as much and people still go and pay there hard earned money to see millionaires under perform..why?

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
surprise they let another one slip through again, and we had the lead... for a little while...

Top Bottom