Oilers Ethan Moreau

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Has anyone heard if there is permanent damage to his eye???It looked pretty nasty.I just don't understand why they don't wear visors?So you have to wipe them off ,big deal ,your eyes just don't come back after they have been damaged.Maybe it will be a wake up call to the rest of the group ,,,,wear your visor .I have scars on both my eye brows from sticks and other things,,it just seems like a no brainer to me:confused:Well i hope he is O.K. find out tomorrow i guess

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
has anyone heard if there is permanent damage to his eye???it looked pretty nasty.i just don't understand why they don't wear visors?so you have to wipe them off ,big deal ,your eyes just don't come back after they have been damaged.maybe it will be a wake up call to the rest of the group ,,,,wear your visor .i have scars on both my eye brows from sticks and other things,,it just seems like a no brainer to me:confused:well i hope he is o.k. Find out tomorrow i guess

was a bad situation and looked worse than it was...... Sportnet said he went to the hospital immediately after, but should be in the next game tues?

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Well ya that is my other question ,Why not? You can't tell me it makes your goal scoring go down.Alot of the best players in the nhl wear them.Hope for the best he is good to go .Wait for the next game i guess

tmix

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
maybe because he fights alot he doesn 't feel comfortable wearing a visor, just my two cents....

Top Bottom