Oilers #1 PICK AGAIN

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You don`t mind if i tag along with you and Hallsy tomorrow do you.......................
You stirring the pot again Nev? Ha ha sorry for derailing your thread to pieces, can i come with yas, id like to actually meet him him too, nuge and ebs can tag along too wonder if they like quaddding?

rzrgade

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am just throwin this out there, BUT, i can see Hall havin a really hard time findin a practice partner........................................LMFAO

storm1972

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe we can see if him and the boys are up for a friendly scrimmage, i would put the mask on one last time just for them 3, i might be a little rusty though... Have to be better then habiboozin though right? or at least not any worse

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
You guys are talkin about hockey?????
Thought this thread was about concrete????
WTF????

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Swatted 2 mosquito's yesterday day in the rose.......its that time of year almost:(

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
NHL must be feeling sorry for the oiler fans, figure they won't buy seats next year with such a fun team. may as well give them 3 picks in a row = same outcome. 0

oilers ride polaris sleds and atv's
the oilers have NEVER in there history had a problem filling the arena. it was only 10 years ago the flames were talking about closing the upper bowl to keeps costs down since the arena was only half full, now that they are on a FAST downward spiral with nothin but a great power forward in iggy and a good (at times) kippersoft both of whom are aging fast and nothing on the farm worth mentioning i hope the fans dont stop going to the games like they have before, history has a way of repeating itself. going past the first round ONCE in 23 years isnt exactly something to be proud of

luvz da mud

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I know a few waitresses at bars and they all say EXACTLY the same thing, the only reason bouncers haven't personally taken care of him is because of his name, and they are STILL close to doing it. When someone is so disrespectful they are walking up to girls grabbing their ass and saying "Your coming home with me" and basically harassing them non-stop, ya I do know. And a female friend of mine went to talk to him at a bar and he was a complete a$$, she said hi to him and he told her to fawk off.

I have NEVER heard ANYTHING good about him in the public. Ask ANYONE who has met him, or just seen him and how he acts. Only that the others like hopkins, eberle, smid, are nice enough they almost make up for hall being a idiot.

Anyone who thinks he's actually a decent person in public is retarded. I don't really care, I find it funny because it's going to be hilarious to hear when someone cleans his clock in a bar......
i saw him having lunch at joey tomatoes on jasper ave when 2 people rudly interupted him for autographs in the middle of his lunch and he politely smiled, signed autographs and took pics, what jerk hey? clearly you have an axe to grind with him for some reason. if i posted on here i saw him hit a girl i wouldent mean it's true, care to back up your claims with facts?

Top Bottom