Oil out the breather

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My sled sits in my garage, which is heated and stays around the same temperature all the time.
The issue is, whenever I tighten my oil cap I get a little puddle underneath my sled within a day or so.
Anyone ever run into this or have a fix?

Sent while on double bubble.

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where does the puddle form? I have a 12 summit ETEC and it does not do this. so if you leave the oil cap off, the puddle never comes?

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Puddle on the right side behind the exhaust? I get the same except I never get a puddle on the ground, I get a little in the belly below the battery box cause that's where I have my breather tube ran, the check valve is not supposed to let oil out so not sure why.

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Puddle on the right side behind the exhaust? I get the same except I never get a puddle on the ground, I get a little in the belly below the battery box cause that's where I have my breather tube ran, the check valve is not supposed to let oil out so not sure why.

Puddles on the left side. It runs out the breather (comes out by the upper a-arm on the left side) runs down the panel and pools underneath. Maybe my breather is on it's way out.

Sent while on double bubble.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The gas tank breather comes out by the upper shock mount on the left side, the oil tank breather comes down by the battery or chain case

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom