oil oil oil

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
i have lik three gallons of shell synthetic oil and i need to se it up. Does anybody think this will clog my power valves on my m8.Just wondering if im gonna be stuck with this stuff for the rest of my life. Its full syn so i can't see the problem

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A little confused with what it is you are trying to say but if you are talking about Shell Advance Snow Ultra Synthetic it is the best in my opinion, 4000 plus miles on my sled and the valves are very clean. I only burn Shell Advance.

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
yeah its the snow advance oil and right on i can use that oil.

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
you gonna be in mcbride this weekend. I'll fill your oil can for you.

Scotty

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No...its no good, you better give it to me and I`ll get rid of it for you:D

LOL... before I offerred my advise, I was going to try rooking the dude out of $90.00 worth of oil as well!! :D:D You beat me to it.

RUSTY.... Funny how a guy with the name "Rusty" posts a topic "Oil, Oil, Oil" ??? One of those funny things I guess :)

rusty

GBCA Member
Reaction score
please be kind gents. I do have other sleds to run it in. And yeah it is kinda funny the whole rusty/oil thing. Never even crossed my mind. i'll be ok i know that snowseeker will need some too

ZRrrr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A little confused with what it is you are trying to say but if you are talking about Shell Advance Snow Ultra Synthetic it is the best in my opinion, 4000 plus miles on my sled and the valves are very clean. I only burn Shell Advance.

I'm with Scott. Been running the Shell Advance Ultra fully synthetic for years and will continue to run it. I check my valves on occasion and have never...I mean never, ever had to clean them.

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Use it it's a good oil, if you worried if it won't blend with the oil you are already using almost drain your oil or run the oil level low than top it up with the shell brand.

Top Bottom