"Official" Updates and Conditions for Blue River

Status
Not open for further replies.

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: offical updates and conditons for blue river

think it's time for a name change.....how bout SDryder...Xryder....or yippidooryder

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

its ok taz, it will stay pure skidoo, im keeping the name still, i do ride a polaris quad when im out with dad!! lol

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

well ric and his crew, and 162skidoo, taz and bigdoo only 3 more night till you can rip up the sweet blue river pow save some for me though, ill be riding sat with you guys got school on friday :(

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

well ric and his crew, and 162skidoo, taz and bigdoo only 3 more night till you can rip up the sweet blue river pow save some for me though, ill be riding sat with you guys got school on friday :(

i see ..i see....your bus waiting for you to take you to school....wait ...wait...... i see the bus leaving you behind friday morning.....ohhhh yes....ohhh no ---you didnt miss the bus....DARN----you did.....oh well might as well come ride.!!!
Hate to have to take out that new sled of yours to BREAK it in :d

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

or bigdooryder, or yellowryder, or d00800ryder..... Just trying to help ya out there marko...... You not busy today, i take it???

Not too busy ...other than getting sled ready and checking gear for the trip....
Going to be a real good time ...we talked about the areas we're takin you to. Should be sweet.
safe but sweet.

glacier mt lodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.glaciermountainlodge.com

paradise is now open.... A big thanks to the dixon group :perfect10:
For breaking the chute to the top and making it in to the alpine.

the avalanche danger is high to extreme in the alpine right now, and i really regret opening paradise. I recommend everyone stay out of the chute this weekend it is about the worst terrain trap imaginable, the chute has not slid yet and i really fear the worst so if everyone would stay out, there will be many more great days to ride that area.

Thanks

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

the avalanche danger is high to extreme in the alpine right now, and i really regret opening paradise. I recommend everyone stay out of the chute this weekend it is about the worst terrain trap imaginable, the chute has not slid yet and i really fear the worst so if everyone would stay out, there will be many more great days to ride that area.

Thanks

Thanks for posting this.

Just to stress this point for those who would like to go check this chute out anyway----don't ---- there really is no place on the entire slope to hide or get out of the way and once your in the main line of the hill there is NOTHING YOU CAN DO ABOUT IT... Both edges are lined with trees and fairly steep.... This beauty is no game . just my 2cents.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

so what day are all you guys gunna be here? thurs or fri?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom