"Official" Updates and Conditions for Blue River

Status
Not open for further replies.

162SKIDOO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: offical updates and conditons for blue river

id try a rev yes, lol

hey .... big doo will sell his 06 800 x package 162 ...THING IS MINT BRO........ Barley broke in....Piped , reeds , 162 2.5 camoplast , billet wheels. Nice black highmark x package sled.....

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

hey .... big doo will sell his 06 800 x package 162 ...THING IS MINT BRO........ Barley broke in....Piped , reeds , 162 2.5 camoplast , billet wheels. Nice black highmark x package sled.....

Hey Marko it's a 159" I PM'ed him on it. :nono:

POWDERSLUT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

How stable was the snow when they were brakin trail into paradise,i could see that be in pretty sketchy

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

hey powder, im not sure how stable it was, i could ask the guys that broke trail in for ya,

well last night id say we got around 4 inches of snow, and we still have a snow fall warning but no snow is coming down, Hmmm, lol, temp right now is -3

heres the avalance risk for ya

---------- Cariboos ----------
Saturday Sunday Monday
Alpine 4 - HIGH 4 - HIGH 4 - HIGH
Treeline 4 - HIGH 4 - HIGH 4 - HIGH
Below Treeline 4 - HIGH 4 - HIGH 4 - HIGH
---------- Monashees & Selkirks ----------
Saturday Sunday Monday
Alpine 4 - HIGH 4 - HIGH 4 - HIGH
Treeline 4 - HIGH 4 - HIGH 4 - HIGH
Below Treeline 4 - HIGH 4 - HIGH 4 - HIGH

i know i wouldnt be going out with those ratings, best thing to do after a major snowfall is to wait 48 hours to let the snow settle

glacier mt lodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.glaciermountainlodge.com

They didn't go up the chute though it took all day just toget back there with all this new snow. We have some guys today trying to get up the chute and into the bowl. But the Avy conditions are really high right now. So hope they are carefull.

Lex

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

woo hoo, do you know if they saw any avys? or any signs of them?

VVjoker

Reaction score

I was in that group and there was only 1 avy and it is as soon as you leave the trail to the Holy Grail, up the first trench. All the trees are messed up and the snow is hard and bumpy. The next and final drainage was very deep but has a great trail now, till the last climb. We had to stay to the right and it is very steep. Good luck and bring a big sled!!

coyote

Reaction score

I was informed on the weekend by the gentleman that owns the groomer in blueriver that he will no longer be grooming untill further notice due to the fact that many people are simply driving by the booths.Blueriver has some of the best snow that i,ve ever seen and the club is really trying hard to get snowmobiling going there and it is nice to have a groomed trail and i don,t mind paying for it.so please help out and pay the fee.

Taz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I was informed on the weekend by the gentleman that owns the groomer in blueriver that he will no longer be grooming untill further notice due to the fact that many people are simply driving by the booths.Blueriver has some of the best snow that i,ve ever seen and the club is really trying hard to get snowmobiling going there and it is nice to have a groomed trail and i don,t mind paying for it.so please help out and pay the fee.

Where are the booths located??? We'll pay Lex when we are at the hotel this weekend, there wasn't any grooming being done when we were there last trip were we rode anyway. Lex you do have the passes right?:kickass::d

glacier mt lodge

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.glaciermountainlodge.com

Where are the booths located??? We'll pay Lex when we are at the hotel this weekend, there wasn't any grooming being done when we were there last trip were we rode anyway. Lex you do have the passes right?:kickass::d

No passes just a $15.00 donation if no one at booth there is a box at the buisnesses. Thank you to all that do support this.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

Taz the tuesday after you guys left murtle coulies was groomed, i seen people also going up the trail beside the sandman that comes out at 3 km up murtle, i think the groomer plowed a huge hill at the opening of the path to block sledders from going that way, every sledder i see at staging areas i always ask them to donate at one of the hotels and places and they say they do, but how many of them actauly do donate?:confused:

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score

you wont look at mcbride the same when you come here!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom