image.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 503
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    261.8 KB · Views: 500

Braddock54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Added some hand guards and half-grandpa windshield for little faces.

Last edited:

nast70

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our (my wifes really) brand spanky new AC TRV 550 GT...on its maiden voyage....I know...she'll never be this clean again!!
before.jpg
during.jpg
after.jpg

CountryRider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice....how's that machine treatin ya?

Loving it alot, got it from tnt amazing service love the guys out there!

The only thing that bothers me about it (and ill give you my solutions about the problems).

-SLD (Spike load damper) its like a clutch in the rear diff disaengages with sudden load on engine (prevents from breaking axles. ect.) solution: Just don't hammer the throttle in slippery situations.

-Snorkle whistle (sounds like an electric quad while riding it, especially on a gopro) Solution: i'm buying an HMF swamp serires xl pipe :D!!!

Other than that love it!

byronkentgraham

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Loving it alot, got it from tnt amazing service love the guys out there!

The only thing that bothers me about it (and ill give you my solutions about the problems).

-SLD (Spike load damper) its like a clutch in the rear diff disaengages with sudden load on engine (prevents from breaking axles. ect.) solution: Just don't hammer the throttle in slippery situations.

-Snorkle whistle (sounds like an electric quad while riding it, especially on a gopro) Solution: i'm buying an HMF swamp serires xl pipe :D!!!

Other than that love it!

You will still hear the whistle. I have a Muzzy system on my brute and can still hear it, along with all the other buzzing my quad makes.

hedge

Reaction score
This is mine, I'm not really a mudder so it's setup for fast trail riding. 28" Zillas on m16 vice beadlock rims, Muzzy dual exhaust, Ricochet skids, Elka Stage 4's

Top Bottom