Official REVY Riding Conditions 2015/16

ShawnEggum

Reaction score
Well I bought way too big of a gn trailer because the price was right.. Hoping there's still enough down low to bring it out late next week.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well I bought way too big of a gn trailer because the price was right.. Hoping there's still enough down low to bring it out late next week.

Might have to check out some of the smaller areas. For instance Hall and Sale are great, and you can park a big trailer.

ShawnEggum

Reaction score
I'm not worried about parking it. Just don't want to drive the sleds up gravel to get the snow. Shoulda kept the deck just in case!!

ShawnEggum

Reaction score
I'm not worried about parking it. Just don't want to drive the sleds up gravel to get the snow. Shoulda kept the deck just in case!!

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just got down,clouds rolling in and out.snowing up top 4-6 inch new from lastnite,Some pockets with more.could still see older tracks hard bottem.some good snow in trees and north northeast aspects.or if ya know the terrain
anyone around tomorrow i wouldn't mind going for another rip,looks like clear day

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
At Boulder driving up 2.5 Kms turning around and parking facing down Mtn time for decks and 2 place open trailers. Frisby you are unloading and riding from lot. If you are parking up Boulder please don't block in the grooming machine or drive up our groomed trails and ensure vehicles can pass you on the Rd when you park. Thanks.

CJR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg Great day at Boulder! Lots of fresh still. The trail up was great too.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet backpack you are wearing
I thought so too

But having said that, a guy riding with us sunday, I thought he didn't have one

It was under his jacket, and had like a tech vest body

Kind of neat

So with the pics shown, he may have one on

But I bet not, no shovel or probes

Very sad

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No gloves either in #3. Wtf. Can't even share a pic now without getting **** on?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Well with the crap going on in the sledding community, I hope more people start to point out what others are lacking

For everyone's sake

Time to talk sh!t and smarten some slackers up I'd say

CJR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the concern guys. All three of us had beacons, probes and shovels. With conditions the way they were, we decided to stay on the horizontal in the trees. The guy in the pic strapped his pack to the tunnel while riding there.
I know where the pack should be kept when there is a threat. Anyway, conditions are still great in the trees.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the concern guys. All three of us had beacons, probes and shovels. With conditions the way they were, we decided to stay on the horizontal in the trees. The guy in the pic strapped his pack to the tunnel while riding there.
I know where the pack should be kept when there is a threat. Anyway, conditions are still great in the trees.
Glad to hear that

But...... main pack should never be put on tunnel no matter where your at....

I have two, one on me ( avy vest) with probes and shovel and all emergency stuff I can carry

One on tunnel with probes, shovel, saw, snowbungie, first aid kit ect

Common knowledge is you never want to be separated from pack, if a small avy comes and u get separated from sled, u need it on you and not sled

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What if the backpack he is wearing is big and bulky and now that small Avy catches and drags him down further because he was wearing a big bulky pack that holds a bunch of snow?

Point is, not everything is black and white. Yes it's great to mention what someone appears to be lacking but it can be twisted several ways when pointing fingers at something in one photo.

Anyhow, snow was great the last 3 days. Thanks to the lot attendants getting parking sorted at Boulder for everyone. Looked like a busy few days!

That's all I have to say.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom