Official REVY Riding Conditions 2015/16

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Visibility was even worse today. Snowed about 8-10" last night so lots of fun in the trees again.

Sure hope there's some sun tomorrow, wouldn't mind wrapping up my weekend with visibility beyond my bumper haha.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What a morning, unreal conditions! Over the hood all morning and out of gas by one. The ol' Rev sure doesn't like that blower snow, hard to keep it sucking air!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
She was a beaut on Boulder yesterday. Broke through the fog at Superbowl and tore up the back end by turbo till 2:30 when the fuel lights came on. Best ride of the year to date for me. Looks like a lot of less adventurous folks packed down that meadow by the cabin like a highway. Lol.

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Yes still riding from lots, Boulder lots are bare, snow trails have been built around the front lot and still snow on groomed trail from front to back lot. Still snow on trails heading up mtn. but skinny on the bottom. Active logging now during the week at Boulder, please obey the signs and speed limits. Frisby is a bit better.

snow_farmer

Reaction score
Yes still riding from lots, Boulder lots are bare, snow trails have been built around the front lot and still snow on groomed trail from front to back lot. Still snow on trails heading up mtn. but skinny on the bottom. Active logging now during the week at Boulder, please obey the signs and speed limits. Frisby is a bit better.

I think that the club does great work, and in my opinion the trails are well maintained for the amount of traffic they see. But it drives me nuts driving by the fancy new building, hitting foot deep ruts on my way to a parking lot that consists of nothing but clay and mud. I know the weather’s been warm and everything is melting so it may be a lost cause, but I'd like to think that my trail fee would include a little maintenance (gravel) for the parking lots and road to the front lot as well.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
From what I understand the new building is being payed for by grant money, not trail fee's. Just a FYI

Edit: But I agree some gravel would be nice.

Last edited:

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com

I think that the club does great work, and in my opinion the trails are well maintained for the amount of traffic they see. But it drives me nuts driving by the fancy new building, hitting foot deep ruts on my way to a parking lot that consists of nothing but clay and mud. I know the weather’s been warm and everything is melting so it may be a lost cause, but I'd like to think that my trail fee would include a little maintenance (gravel) for the parking lots and road to the front lot as well.

I know it is a mess, and with logging trucks and heavy equipment now travelling back and forth from Streeter St. (connector trail from Boulder to Frisby, that is closed now due to logging) to Westside Rd. it won`t be getting any better. Hopefully this summer we will be able to grade the lots and rd. and put down rock in the back. The front lot is in better shape.

Top Bottom