Official REVY Riding Conditions 2015/16

Dragonalain

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I always kinda laugh to myself when I see this kinda post. But if anyone has picked up a ceramic coated pipe with a blown out exhaust sensor bung At sale please pm me.
Set it on the bank when I loaded up the snow pony and forgot to grab it when I left.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

06 Dragon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A big thank you to SARS for their speedy search and rescue Saturday morning on Boulder. I am sure that all involved and their families are grateful.��

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A big thank you to SARS for their speedy search and rescue Saturday morning on Boulder. I am sure that all involved and their families are grateful.��
Any info on what happened. Seems to be a media blackout on the story?

snowhunter

Reaction score
Just left there this am after 4 absolutely amazing deep days on boulder the usual areas are packed but u didn't have to look far for headlight deep snow ...thanks to Clayton and Kathy at smokey bear for making it home for us again

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

snowhunter

Reaction score
Have a great ride there should be more fresh for u just watch those big faces saw some slide activity we spent 4 days shoveling and smashing down low in trees lol

Sent from my STV100-3 using Tapatalk

Pantherscry

Reaction score
Snow on Boulder was good today in the trees, didn't have to look very hard for it. Visibility was very poor, hopefully tomorrow is a little better. Was snowing all day and looks like it will continue all night.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Very poor visibility on Frisbee today, we stuck to the trees less than a km from cabin. Snow is deeeep in the trees. Had a great day, have pics but can't upload them off my phone??

Edit: was pissing rain in town most of the day but snowing up top.

Top Bottom