Official REVY Riding Conditions 2015/16

struglin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Unreal two days in revy number deep yesterday in the trees with low vis headlight deep in the sun today lower lakes where deadly made a tree run back to the parking lot !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rode both mtns today,lots of wind loaded deep pockets all over,could tell system came threw fast,
lake side on frisby had 2 ft to a meter of heavier dryer snow other side had a icy old wet snow crust nothing to worry about.tried to get stuff to move but didn't same for Boulder on kirk-up side deeper snow but lots of loading all over mtn should be good riding for a while again

tryed uploading some clips...issues

can tell she's deep

CatAttack900

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rode both mtns today,lots of wind loaded deep pockets all over,could tell system came threw fast,
lake side on frisby had 2 ft to a meter of heavier dryer snow other side had a icy old wet snow crust nothing to worry about.tried to get stuff to move but didn't same for Boulder on kirk-up side deeper snow but lots of loading all over mtn should be good riding for a while again

tryed uploading some clips...issues

[video]https://youtu.be/lZdlXxFFe9w[/url] can tell she's deep

[video]https://youtu.be/ebY2IPc6yio[/url]

[video]https://youtu.be/QZVJMB9uMSc[/url]

Thanks for the videos, looks like awesome conditions

ProInSnow

Reaction score
Hey guys, can I get a report on the avalanche conditions at Frisbee or Boulder? We were planning a trip for this coming Wednesday but we're getting a little nervous due to what we heard from another buddy there. I just want first hand accounts before we cancel anything, and I know stuff can change quickly. Thanks!

Jordan1924

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, can I get a report on the avalanche conditions at Frisbee or Boulder? We were planning a trip for this coming Wednesday but we're getting a little nervous due to what we heard from another buddy there. I just want first hand accounts before we cancel anything, and I know stuff can change quickly. Thanks!
How about looking on avalanche Canada and get some first hand info...

ProInSnow

Reaction score
Already did, but I'd like to hear from people that rode those areas as well. They don't get as specific as I'd like on Avalanche Canada.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Frisby and Boulder are always safe mountains to ride,, just dont be foolish and you'll be fine:beer:

ProInSnow

Reaction score
Frisby and Boulder are always safe mountains to ride,, just dont be foolish and you'll be fine:beer:
Thanks man! I've ridden there before and was thinking that they would be the safer options. We'll just play it safe and stay low in the trees and meadows.

Old-Soul

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah we'll be watching the weather but I'd like to be home for sunday, gives me a day to laze about the house and recover in my advanced age haha.

Wouldn't mind meeting some of you famous S&M'rs on the hills but I don't think you wanna babysit me all day :rolleyes:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah we'll be watching the weather but I'd like to be home for sunday, gives me a day to laze about the house and recover in my advanced age haha.

Wouldn't mind meeting some of you famous S&M'rs on the hills but I don't think you wanna babysit me all day :rolleyes:
Hey why not, have sone cool stuff to show ya

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Thanks man! I've ridden there before and was thinking that they would be the safer options. We'll just play it safe and stay low in the trees and meadows.
Slushy bottom!
You will be fine on the hills.
Boulder and Frisby are good areas.
Lots of good people at the cabin to ask for directions and places to ride.
We are a team of riders who help each other out.
see you on the hill... ask and we will give you good insight.... MEOW!

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Slushy bottom!
You will be fine on the hills.
Boulder and Frisby are good areas.
Lots of good people at the cabin to ask for directions and places to ride.
We are a team of riders who help each other out.
see you on the hill... ask and we will give you good insight.... MEOW!
Did ozone dave get ur phone and post with it??

Top Bottom