Official REVY Riding Conditions 2015/16

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode pow all day today.just need to know terrain/where your sled can go..yes recharge is needed

CanDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
seems the forecasted snow has arrived -- last report I had was 1 foot of fresh in town and more still falling --- T

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah suppose to taper off tonight. Hopefully they get more in the next few days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Yuppers,
Still under a snowfall warning for up to 25cm more.

May have to stick to the trails so my headlight is visible at all times for safety.... BWHAAA! NOT!

seems the forecasted snow has arrived -- last report I had was 1 foot of fresh in town and more still falling --- T

jjmyzrider

Reaction score
I hope this is going on at the end of the month, when I am due to arrive. I have been watching and it seems like you guys had suffered a long dry spell. Here's to hoping for more powder days to come!

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anybody ride Frisby today? What is the snow like and any goody left? Thanks guys.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Rode Griffen. Trees are real nice. Alpine settled to 8-10". Super hard deck under the pow. Left my 174 in the trailer. 154 freeride was perfect. Definitely worth it to ride. But not the usual Revy deep.

adamg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice riding! What's the trick to not getting stuck? Bunch of times in there it looked like you were digging yourself a nice pit but the sled kept moving.

Top Bottom