Official REVY Riding Conditions 2015/16

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
Snowfall warning continues :d the hauling is completed on Boulder so we are riding from the lots at Boulder and Frisby now. Thanks again everyone for your patience and cooperation this past wknd.
If you are in town this wknd please join us at our annual event, tons of fun, see you there.

https://www.snowandmud.com/revelsto...nual-fundraiser-thunderstruck-14-premier.html

TS 14.jpg

Last edited:

Driftbuster

Reaction score
Whats the verdict out there for snow right now? Looking at coming out Wednesday and riding Thursday Friday Saturday. 11 Hour drive for us flatlanders so hate to make the drive if its tracked out, hoping the dump tonight/tomorrow will give some fresh up top. Any updates would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just got back from 4 days of sledding. It was still nice pow. Lots of fresh. The good thing this year is most of the mountains in bc have good Snow. There's less pressure on revy riding areas.

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca
It was nice to catch the last day of sun before our current dump of the white stuff. Riders have told me they have accessed all our mapped areas and more with great snow coverage on every mountain. Now if we can just get enough snow in the parking lots so we can ride groomed trails from the bottom it will be a perfect start to the season.

Attachments

• 008.JPG
    008.JPG
    145.2 KB · Views: 763
  • 025.JPG
    025.JPG
    145.9 KB · Views: 758
  • 034.JPG
    034.JPG
    138.4 KB · Views: 753
  • 051.JPG
    051.JPG
    133.6 KB · Views: 771

Driftbuster

Reaction score
Awesome thats what I like to see! Thanks guys, will watch on here for updates after the snowfall

zenk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
if you goto the revy snowmobile club page it says under grooming the snow depth at the cabins. boulder cabin 6.5 feet frisby cabin 7.5 feet

Shamlauk

Reaction score
Whats the verdict out there for snow right now? Looking at coming out Wednesday and riding Thursday Friday Saturday. 11 Hour drive for us flatlanders so hate to make the drive if its tracked out, hoping the dump tonight/tomorrow will give some fresh up top. Any updates would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks
I'll be in revy from fri-sun but the boys can't show up until Saturday now, I'm looking for someone to ride with on Fri care If I join you?

docloh

Reaction score
Sorry if this is a repeat question, but how is trail up to Boulder for grooming? I've never been

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Powderpuff mentioned yesterday on the thread that it will be fine to stage from all parking lots.

We are heading up tomorrow for the annual "turkey Day Ride" Should be a blast. WOOHOO can't wait!!

Sorry if this is a repeat question, but how is trail up to Boulder for grooming? I've never been

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

climbmax

Team Thunderstruck
Reaction score
So this is the annual "Kick off" to the riding and grooming season. Team Thunderstruck is a loose group of average (some better than others) riders that truly believe we should give back to this great sport that we all get to enjoy. We have participated in many "premieres" around the western US and Canada each fall. This weekend is the grande finale of our Premiere season and then on to enjoy the riding season ahead like everyone else. This weekend we will host a fantastic weekend of Fundraising for 3 very worthwhile causes . Avalanche Canada, Revelstoke Search and Rescue and the Revelstoke Food Bank will be the benefactors of our efforts. We will also remember what we started last year with the only 3 Boulder Mountain fatalities along with young Brandon Oulette who we lost last Christmas and was very close to all of us. Please come out to support the efforts and show these charities that as a group, we do care and can do some very good work.
Hope to see you there.

Attachments

• TS 14 Poster (2).jpg
    TS 14 Poster (2).jpg
    92 KB · Views: 1,715

Dolla-Bill

Reaction score
Has anyone been into Griffin Yet??

They are logging on Griffin, road is plowed down to dirt for 5km, no room to turn around or park, cut a tire on all the tree shrapnel. I wouldn't bother going there until they are done logging!

Top Bottom