Official REVY Riding Conditions 2015/16

CanDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
we rode sat, sunday and Monday --- Sat was very good -- wet snow turned to nice snow and the trees were very good. Sunday there was another foot of fresh -- the trees were awesome for this time of year -- Monday -- blue bird and 2 feet of fresh --- incredible for this time of year -- grooming starts this Thursday Nov 19th -- we broke up the Viedeman -- nice all the way.... www.sled-revy.com

• Thanks
Reactions: css

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sun was shining this morning, we were out of fuel and back to the trucks by 10am, groomer is just heading. Up frisby now

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Out of fuel by 10... you guys gotta pack some more on the pow days!

ThrottleOps

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Today was a bonus ride since the highway was closed yesterday so we made the most of it and hit the road! Conditions are excellent in revy right now

mlins18

Reaction score
Hey just wondering if guys are able to unload in the parking lot now with latest dump, or how far up guys are having to drive. just coming from sask and it would br a lot nicer with the enclosed rather then two place and one in the truck box. If guys are still unloading up the trail a bit I'm assuming it would just be a sh*t show with the encloseds up there, correct?

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Chump

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Our cats definitely like to guzzle. Did the turbo make it better or worse?

snow_farmer

Reaction score
One of the best November "morning rides" ive had in awhile. Got to the cabin when it was still semi dark, and wouldve been off the mountain early but buddy blew apart his bogey wheel assembly and it was a nightmare attempting to pull it out. His sled must be the first sleepover of the year. Well worth the terrible drive last night.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 994
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 997
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 1,001
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 995
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 991
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 995
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 994

zenk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
where is unloading for boulder and frisbey at right now?

Powder Puff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledrevelstoke.com
At Boulder you are staging at the 3 km junction (Bezanson/Kirkup) Please do not block access to the gravel pit at 2 1/2 km, they are hauling sand until the end of the month.
Frisby you are staging in the parking lot.
Fri. the RSC will be charging, be prepared to purchase a daily trail pass $20 or show proof of RSC membership.

Like our page on FB https://www.facebook.com/revelstoke.snowmobile.club/

photos Ryen Dunford, 1st one is taken on Frisby Nov.17 and the 2nd one is Boulder yest.

ryen 15.jpg

ryen 18.jpg

Last edited:

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Further to PowderPuffs post, hauling large trailers to the Kirkup turnoff will likely be impossible this weekend for those looking to do so. I believe there were 15 trucks there, maybe a mid size trailer on the corner and it was near full. Down closer to the gravel pit it was jammed full with two or three trailers who did a decent job at keeping access available for others and a few trucks and it all the spaces could hold.

A trailer or two parked at the bottom. If you are not there before the sun rises you will likely be staging at the bottom if you have a large trailer. I would imagine it will be a very busy weekend. The snow will have likely set up more as it's been cool up top.

Enjoy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom