Official REVY Riding Conditions 2015/16

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
image.jpg image.jpg

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Let's hope it doesn't turn to mashed potatoes. Wouldn't mind riding the good stuff next week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lahardar

Reaction score
1800m freezing level tomorrow. Better stay home this weekend and save your money for when its good snow.

SledderShawn

Reaction score
Heading to revy tomorrow! Riding Saturday and Sunday. Just two of us, would love to meet up and ride with some other people. Send me a message and we will set something up!

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
And not the time of year for enclosed trailers either

Getting close tho

Yeah small ones were up there just not enough room for the big ones. Puking hard when we came down can't wait too see what happened up there over night.

revbyu

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Left Calgary around 1pm yesterday ! Roads were pretty decent ! Starting snowing in Golden - at Quartz roads were snow covered and icy ! was snowing hard through rogers pass ! Roads were really slick ! Semi spun out that was headed east bound at Loop Brook - he was chaining up when I went by ! By the time I got to Revy -snow turned to sleet and then rain ! Luckly traffic was pretty light and no traffic delays !Made in to Revy in little over 4 hrs ! From Revy to sicamous rained most of the way !

Newfie1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
K thanks guys. We are rolling in mon morning if we get what there forecasting, maybe staging in parking lot. will bring deck and open two place, just too be n safe side.

Top Bottom