Official REVY Riding Conditions 2015/16

Randallcote608

Reaction score
Anyone gonna be riding in revy on thursday/ friday and want or need a riding partner. I want to come up early but the guys im going with cant leave till friday afternoon

guido88gt

Reaction score
Riding Thursday Friday. It going to super sock in. Big dump of snow those two days. Saaawwweeett.!!!.

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
I see that there is 2 major storms lined up to hit Thursday and Friday. The statement even says copious amounts of moisture. With hi's of 4 in the valley we should be set to see some significant accumulations at altitude.

FernieHawk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Statements

2:04 PM PST Tuesday 10 November 2015
Special weather statement in effect for:

West Columbia

Powerful storm to hit on Thursday and Friday.

A series of storms is set to hit British Columbia over the next few days.

The first storm will move through the British Columbia Interior tonight.

A second, more powerful storm, will hit the British Columbia Interior on Thursday and Friday. The storm will produce strong winds and heavy rain.

Timeline for the Thursday and Friday's powerful storm:

Southern interior including Kelowna, Kamloops, and Lytton: the strong winds will begin Thursday afternoon and continue Friday. Rain showers with light to moderate amounts are expected.

Kootenays and Columbias including Castlegar and Revelstoke: the strong winds will begin Thursday evening and continue Friday. Heavy rain will also accompany the storm beginning overnight Thursday and continuing Friday.

There remains a fair bit of uncertainty as to the timing of the storms's exit into Washington state. The storm could linger over the southern part of the province all day Friday, bringing copious amounts of precipitation.

The public is advised to monitor future forecasts and warnings as warnings may be required.

Please monitor the latest forecasts and warnings from Environment Canada at Weather Information - Environment Canada.

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are currently 42 users browsing this thread. (38 members and 4 guests)
007sevens, 24V E30, Boosted Cory, Woodsie1984, Justice Enterprises, Sulley, Leroy, Jolly, codey525, 7sledlife, GNTY, TreeThrasher, snorider99, dragon 163, Chump, dingle, xtreme, dozer, mudmania+, GUNSMOKE, saskpraireboy, summitguy, 660canuck, clintonk, Hiliner, xfire8, mt.sledder, polarismod, Kyle91rs, displacement4me, snowego, herm, sledfvr, mountainfever, spetzy01, new_nytro, Adren-junkie, extrmsled

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Sounds like there's a bunch of us from sask coming, maybe us guys from sask can arrange grouping up to save on fuel. Newfie and one of his buddies want to head to rely on Friday. I am stuck changing some axle bearings and seals on my truck till Thursday(since tomorrow is Remembrance Day). Maybe all ride together as well. I've only been to Frisby ridge once.

is there snow down to the parking lot yet for the big enclosed trailers to start showing up?

Last edited:

skegpro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1447219204744.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

C of Red

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone gonna be riding in revy on thursday/ friday and want or need a riding partner. I want to come up early but the guys im going with cant leave till friday afternoon

You riding without me, WTF!?

Just kidding, LOL. See ya Friday.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Could rain to 1800-1850 meters Friday. The forecast has been bouncing between 1500-2100 meters for rain. Let's hope it cools off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom