Official REVY Riding Conditions 2015/16

CanDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The snow is falling, presently there is about 4 inches of snow in town, and about 2 feet of fresh at the cabin. The snow is up to about 4 feet on the snow stick by the Cabin on Boulder. While there are still open creeks and lots of stationary objects designed to damage your sled, the reports coming in from Boulder, is that the snow is fantastic for early season sledding. More details to come... stay tuned.. T www.sled-revy.com

007sevens

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The snow is falling, presently there is about 4 inches of snow in town, and about 2 feet of fresh at the cabin. The snow is up to about 4 feet on the snow stick by the Cabin on Boulder. While there are still open creeks and lots of stationary objects designed to damage your sled, the reports coming in from Boulder, is that the snow is fantastic for early season sledding. More details to come... stay tuned.. T www.sled-revy.com

Sounds like fun to me.

Kurtfraser

Reaction score
image.jpg This is frisby ridge yesterday, lots of fresh snow and a decent base for this time of year, parked at the 2km mark but with a little more snow it will be possible to unload from the base parking lot. Currently raining in revy but with a little altitude it all turns into snow

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca
The pics do the talking and they had a lot to say today. IMO this is some on the best snow for this time of the year I have seen. It's deep, setting up a bit, a lot of the hazards are already covered and unloading in the pit at 2 1/2k on Frisby. The next storm cycle might have us unloading at the bottom if it's a big one and help the grooming program as the cat is parked in the pit ready to start. Got a few pics but spent a lot of the day digging.

Attachments

• 011.JPG
    011.JPG
    143.4 KB · Views: 1,478
  • 020.JPG
    020.JPG
    138.2 KB · Views: 1,489
  • 081.JPG
    081.JPG
    137.3 KB · Views: 1,474
  • 098.JPG
    098.JPG
    149.3 KB · Views: 1,474

Keith Brown

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I am just getting ready to head out to Revy I just heard that access to Boulder is difficult. I have a deck and excellent tires. Anyone been up there ?

Last edited:

Bnorth

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey I am just getting ready to head out to Revy I just heard that access to Boulder is difficult. I have a deck and excellent tires. Anyone been up there ?
More guys seem to be riding Frisby. I think I heard access is decent around 5km.

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I think I'll be heading to revy this weekend. Only been to frisby once. Anyone care to show a guy around. Going to be on a new build so want to take it easy for the first ride.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We rode Sale from the highway Saturday afternoon. No access issues there.

Looks like freezing levels might jump above 6000ft for the forecast snow on Thursday- Friday. Might get some rain down low.

Top Bottom