Official REVY Riding Conditions 2015/16

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca
A bit early but lets get the ball rolling. From what I can remember on about the first week in Jan/15 it started raining then freeze to the top, this went on for most of the month. Feb was snowless and March did not get any fresh until the third week. Well that's all behind us now so lets hope for a better winter ahead. Keep the great pics and snow condition reports coming to help all riders plan there winter rides in Revy this coming season. If you seen on FB some guy snowbiking already it's Bull Sh#t. Another month and a half yet.

maxbed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
been like 2 weeks since the last update, im getting a little squirly

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just left Revy. Mount begbie is brown other than the glacier at the top Need colder temps and moisture

adamjohn

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get in on sponsoring/donating to trail keepers/owners in Revelstoke. I own a medium size business and would love to help support this season.

Thanks guys.

Cheers.

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Last edited:

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca
It's hard to believe that 2 years ago Craig and I got our first ride on Sale Oct 2nd. Here's what I have been told about this years up coming "Monster" EL Nino by some people that seem to be in the know. It could mean a record year for snow and it all hinges on what the Jet Stream does, if it comes in just south of us unlike last year we will be golden. Last year it seemed to jump back and forth over Revy hence the rain-freeze crap that we got. Time will tell.

ippielb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I need to find a solid riding group seems alot of ppl just go chill at the cabin or only ride 2-3 hours

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sounds like my group i go quadding with, go riding for 15 minutes, stop for 45 minutes and drink, ride for 10 minutes, stop for 30 minutes. and so on. Hope you find a good group. If i still lived by Oyama i'd ride with you.

FranktheTank

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
28aa8a30c486354ccbdc0bdb5051613b.jpg

It's a start!

SnoFro

Reaction score
I quit snowmobiling 6 years ago. Now I'm back into it again. There used to be webcam from one of the Revelstoke hotels that was pointed at the mountain. Is it still around? How do I find it?

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have used snow forecast for a few years. It's a bit on the promising side of the fore cast. If they say 20cm at a given elevation it's more like 10-15cm. Not as bad as the ski hill fore cast though. They double everything in hopes they get lots of business.

Top Bottom