Official REVY Riding Conditions 2013/14

stinkypink

Reaction score
Hi there I'm new to the site I'm coming to ride revelstoke for the first time this weekend. Staying at glacier house and always looking to meet new sledding friends. Message me if you will be riding up there this weekend . Thanks Kasey.

Highvoltage

Reaction score
Wondering if anybody has number for a guide that knows turtle mountain to eagles pass area for next week

marchuk

Reaction score
looks likes their is some snow on the forcast for next week! Heading down on the 11th for a few nights

hilinerider

Reaction score
just did that run from eagle to turtle back to peaks, not hard trail to find or run

hilinerider

Reaction score
bluebird revy days all week, props to alek at the peaks, gd times

Attachments

• rev14.jpg
    rev14.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 435
  • rev14.1.jpg
    rev14.1.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 434
  • rev14.2.jpg
    rev14.2.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 447

RevyG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, I know some know this but here it is. Normally people say go north young man, but in this case look a little south( no not there Dan,haha) they got some snow earlier in the week that we did not. That's all I can say. Have fun, good luck. Keep the snow dance going!!

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, I know some know this but here it is. Normally people say go north young man, but in this case look a little south( no not there Dan,haha) they got some snow earlier in the week that we did not. That's all I can say. Have fun, good luck. Keep the snow dance going!!

Haha Looks like the snow is on the way Gary:beer:

c.wilson07

Reaction score
We decided north today south tomorrow, it looks a little better to the south by those pics. We did find a few good spots to ride though

Top Bottom