Official REVY Riding Conditions 2013/14

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca
Okay, no doubt about it I have been slacking off on posting on here.

I have been getting out riding lots but no one ever wants to stop to get a photo. We are in a bit of a snow drought but there is still lots of good snow to be had. We just need to venture out into different areas. On Sunday Brad and I went up on the backside of McCrae, actually about three peaks over and we had a blast in the trees climbing and site seeing.
Sure nice to be up there riding on a blue bird day with temps hovering around the zero mark.
I was on the bike, Brad on his sled and we met up with another crew who had come in from a different drainage.
All good, tons of great riding yet ahead.

Greg

Attachments

• DSC03047.JPG
    DSC03047.JPG
    124 KB · Views: 658
  • DSC03049.JPG
    DSC03049.JPG
    127.3 KB · Views: 662
  • DSC03062.JPG
    DSC03062.JPG
    130.8 KB · Views: 665
  • DSC03086.JPG
    DSC03086.JPG
    132.2 KB · Views: 666
Reactions: Dlo

omullinger

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
"If you look, you will find" quite a bit of snow if you are looking in the right spots. If my go pro didn't crap out I would show some of it

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had two phenomenal days above the clouds, busted into some new zones. The weather is perfect for finding new areas right now, snow was decent in higher elevations, and in the trees where we rode

Last edited:

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca
It's snowing!!!!...And it's about time. Three day's of snow coming then the sun returns for the weekend. There could be some epic riding coming up from friday on so plan to come out.

Reaction score
Avy cond will be crazy high with the next dump. Sun crusts up high anywhere near south facing in the alpine. Hoar frost in the shade. Could be real bad news for awhile.

Skyline

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Its barely snowing dude. Got an inch on my truck.
Lol just having fun buddy, lets hope there is a foot on your truck in the morning. Then ill load up and we can go for a rip! Every time I'm in revy everyone asks me if I'm lilduke, guess we have the same tobe suit. I get a kick out of it, seems your dam near a rockstar this year. Keep on ripping!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 661

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol just having fun buddy, lets hope there is a foot on your truck in the morning. Then ill load up and we can go for a rip! Every time I'm in revy everyone asks me if I'm lilduke, guess we have the same tobe suit. I get a kick out of it, seems your dam near a rockstar this year. Keep on ripping!!!

He gets around lol u could say

sent while I should be drinking tea's

lilduke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Lets hope so. Id go for a rip with you for sure,,, You got good taste in gear, so you can be that bad:beer:

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Snow is going around Revy! ARGG!
Still some good areas at the mid level, but we definately need snow.
An example is the hill coming out of Sugar Bowl is nothing more than an ice highway.
Still had a good day riding the creeks up the back side of Boulder.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well we are off to Montana tommorow, sounds like it's been snowing all day, and hoping for another day of snow tommorow... Been a struggle finding this year

Top Bottom