sent while I should be drinking tea's

sled_wrangler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lots of cheap places....

What do u want for work...lots of places looking

When ya coming out, and seeing the place

sent while I should be drinking tea's

I have no clue when the next trip will be but I will let you know for sure !!! I hear I gotta show ya that the 1100 will out pull the doo doo lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

zenk

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya i hear as well those 1100 take more pulls to get running then the doo's do.... :p

I have no clue when the next trip will be but I will let you know for sure !!! I hear I gotta show ya that the 1100 will out pull the doo doo lol

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Wilms

Reaction score
Need some advice please-
Never been to the Revy area and thinking of changing our trip next week from NE Oregon to Revy to find more snow. Can someone descibribe the snow coverage and outlook for next week Thursday - Sunday? We would be loosing our lodging deposits and adding 600 miles to our trip and we don't want to do that for poor conditions.
How is the current snowpack compared to normal?
thanks for any advice,

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Need some advice please-
Never been to the Revy area and thinking of changing our trip next week from NE Oregon to Revy to find more snow. Can someone descibribe the snow coverage and outlook for next week Thursday - Sunday? We would be loosing our lodging deposits and adding 600 miles to our trip and we don't want to do that for poor conditions.
thanks for any advice,
Snow pack is great now. Talked to Kathy at the trail pass booth on last Friday and she said sledders have been coming from Alaska, Minnesota, Washington and Whistler even. Revy/Sicamous probably some of the best conditions in North America right now.

Yaco

Reaction score
Need some advice please-
thanks for any advice,

Revy got some dumps of snow this past weekend which were much needed. Should have a read on Canadian Avalanche Centre regarding avy dangers right now:

Forecaster Blog - Canadian Avalanche Centre » Category » Forecaster Blog (Jan 01 post is of interest for the Revy area)

North Columbia - Monashees and Selkirks : Latest Bulletins : Bulletins : Canadian Avalanche Centre : avalanche.ca

Of interest (updated today):

Warm temperatures and sunny skies forecast for the next few days will have a significant weakening effect on the snowpack. If solar radiation is particularly strong, the avalanche danger could rise to HIGH.

Be safe out there!

Last edited:

oilplantman

Reaction score
Any new updates on the hill conditions? Planning to hit the hills on the 24th. And get some fresh powder in. Not looking at risking my life though :). Keep us updated guys.

Kyle91rs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Really have to search for good snow right now. If you're not familiar with the hills, fresh may be hard to find for ya. We rode untouched all day today at frisby but you need to know the good areas. Which I'll never tell..... Hahaha

harper44

Reaction score
Boulder had tons of untouched today. But it's set up like concrete. Awesome fun in the sun though. Can't believe how quiet it was up there today. Absolutely gorgeous weather.

Sent from my iPhone using

Tuesday

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yuck....concrete. Hope there is fresh in the near future. Cant imagine this layer is going to help avalanche conditions later on.

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We came home a day early. Lots of untouched still but the warm weather and high winds ruined the snow. Around 5000 feet the trees had softer snow so we did have a few good days. I will wait to go back after it pounds again. The snow pack is low for revy too. Like 5' low. 160 cm we probed in most areas.

Reactions: Dlo

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We went to boulder Thursday, found lots of untouched left of turbo had a blast, very hot

Friday and Saturday went to keystone had untracked great great snow... Sunny both day... Body is sore

mt.sledder

Reaction score
Huge thumbs up to the RCMP at Golden. We got pulled over on our way back from Revy just climbing the hill east of Golden. Might have been going a bit fast passing some truckers. The trailer belonged to one of the other guys in the truck with us and he never had the registration for it but he did have his drivers License. The cop never let us go until he ran the plate number and serial number from the trailer. Told us sorry for the inconvenience but just wanted to make sure it wasn't stolen. He also took a quick look inside the trailer. It's nice to see that they are doing some checks and making an effort to reduce the theft. Good job guys.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Also got got pulled over at golden, maybe the same native RCMP, good guy and told me about my broken clearance light... Don't mind them pull overs

Huge thumbs up to the RCMP at Golden. We got pulled over on our way back from Revy just climbing the hill east of Golden. Might have been going a bit fast passing some truckers. The trailer belonged to one of the other guys in the truck with us and he never had the registration for it but he did have his drivers License. The cop never let us go until he ran the plate number and serial number from the trailer. Told us sorry for the inconvenience but just wanted to make sure it wasn't stolen. He also took a quick look inside the trailer. It's nice to see that they are doing some checks and making an effort to reduce the theft. Good job guys.

mt.sledder

Reaction score
Also got got pulled over at golden, maybe the same native RCMP, good guy and told me about my broken clearance light... Don't mind them pull overs

Was that you I was talking to at keystone. I had the 2014 Silber turbo pro and I think u had the carbon fiber turbo Doo. Talked for a few minutes. Nice meeting you.

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes sure could of been... I had a sweet weekend in there, climbed lots of crap...lol

dam stiff now

Top Bottom