Official REVY Riding Conditions 2013/14

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey

We lost a go pro up on Frisbee late afternoon on Friday the 6th. Somewhere between the green tower and the cabin, would be footage from a black and neon yellowish turbo pro and a black and green new xm, mostly. If anyone finds it let me know please!!

TIA

HIGHTEC REDNECK

Reaction score
Dirka Dirka is a racial insult.
Please discontinue using this phrase.

Many might not know this so I'm just letting everyone know.

Sent - but who really cares????

actually this is incorrect info. please check the urban dictionary there are several different meanings heres one of the meanings please don't pull the race card unless you know what your talking about there are a few more different meanings googe the words dirka dirka to see the rest of the meanings there are also some amusing videos too lmfao

dirka dirkaOne of the 3 words in the islamic language, these are "Dirka Dirka", "Muhammad", and "Jihad". These words have no meaning and are just thrown together to say whatever you mean.Islamic: "Muhammad jihad dirka dirka jihad, dirka dirka muhammad." Translation: "Let's go burn the crops of an infidel".

Last edited:

Lowlife82

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
actually this is incorrect info. please check the urban dictionary there are several different meanings here one of them meanings

dirka dirkaOne of the 3 words in the islamic language, these are "Dirka Dirka", "Muhammad", and "Jihad". These words have no meaning and are just thrown together to say whatever you mean.Islamic: "Muhammad jihad dirka dirka jihad, dirka dirka muhammad." Translation: "Let's go burn the corpse of an infidel".

Yes i Have heard it's snowing in revy as well

etecheaven

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hope it dumps epic snow as we will be there Friday and Saturday to break in some new sleds. Peaks here we come!!!

gregols

Reaction score
Rode frisby today... Just got back... It's decent up there... With the little bit of snow we recieved last night helped cool down the sleds on the way up... Manage to find some great snow in the back tree area couple clicks before the tower... Hoping for lots of snow tonight and blue sky's tomorrow... Is that asking for too much? Lol... It was tricky to see up there today pretty socked in!

gregols

Reaction score
Can anyone help me out.. Trying to post a couple pics from today but can't figure this thing out?

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Can anyone help me out.. Trying to post a couple pics from today but can't figure this thing out?
Are they taken from a camera, if so.... you might have to resize them. If they are from a phone, subscribe to Tap a Talk and they are super easy to load. PM me, if you are still having troubles.

HIGHTEC REDNECK

Reaction score
Ok let's at least pretend we are grown ups here and keep the current conditions coming. Useless.............[/QUOTE

Is there enough snow to whip doughnuts by the cabin to warm up my chef boyardi in my muff pot while I listen to nickleback on my I pod. Haha can u dangle

Dirka Dirka

Last edited:

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok let's at least pretend we are grown ups here and keep the current conditions coming. Useless.............[/QUOTE

Is there enough snow to whip doughnuts by the cabin to warm up my chef boyardi in my muff pot while I listen to nickleback on my I pod. Haha can u dangle

Dirka Dirka

Baaaaaaaaaaaa. That there is some funny shat...

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

gregols

Reaction score
Here's a couple of pics from today and a pic of the snow that fell tonight so far... It's been puking down pretty good... Didn't get to take much pics today but hopefully get some goodies for tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using

thegeneral

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice shot of the impromptu track inspection! Thanks for posting

Here's a couple of pics from today and a pic of the snow that fell tonight so far... It's been puking down pretty good... Didn't get to take much pics today but hopefully get some goodies for tomorrow!

Sent from my iPhone using

Thegeneral

Top Bottom