Official REVY Riding Conditions 2013/14

Woodsie1984

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering where everyone is parking at boulder ?...pulling a trailer for first ride of the season. Can't wait!!

smokindave

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering where everyone is parking at boulder ?...pulling a trailer for first ride of the season. Can't wait!!

On Friday I parked my truck and trailer at the gravel pit about 2 km.up the trail.I had to put my chains on as it is very icy under the fresh snow.I imagine if the snow kept falling you will be able to park in the main parking lot.There were lots of people parking there and riding up.

mtnrev

Reaction score
So if your putting chains on because of snow and ice on the trail why would you not park in lot?

Sent from my iPhone using

CUSO

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So if your putting chains on because of snow and ice on the trail why would you not park in lot?

It was pretty bare with icy sections. We went up with a trailer to the 2 km point with a little slipping

mtnrev

Reaction score
Ok makes more sense when you put it that way

maxbed

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so i take it since guys are driving up to the 2km parking lot then no one is riding from peaks then?

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so i take it since guys are driving up to the 2km parking lot then no one is riding from peaks then?

Last weekend they were riding from there but the guys said lots of rocks on the trail. So I went to 3km and parked.

Dannyturbo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ive been riding from peaks, bit of small rocks on the peaks trail but its totally doable, should be even better now with the snow down low here today/last night

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca
What a difference one good storm makes as it pounded down all Saturday and Saturday night. Riders were saying it was all pounded out but that was certainly not what we found today. Four of us made our way past the green tower on Frisby taking the low trail and we were on the throttle all day. There was even hills so deep that we had to turn out and make several attempts. It looks like one more day of snow up there and then a stretch of sunny skys. I took a few photos of Tina carving some big ones in deep pow.

Attachments

• 2013-12-01 14.06.18-1.jpg
    2013-12-01 14.06.18-1.jpg
    132.9 KB · Views: 969
  • 2013-12-01 14.07.49-2.jpg
    2013-12-01 14.07.49-2.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 966
  • 2013-12-01 14.08.07-1.jpg
    2013-12-01 14.08.07-1.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 971
  • 2013-12-01 14.08.41-1.jpg
    2013-12-01 14.08.41-1.jpg
    104.9 KB · Views: 975

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gotta love so much snow , that many attempts made === :$

Now blue skys and fresh white gravy is the dream

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

HIGHTEC REDNECK

Reaction score
I know its early season but in 15 years of riding the Snow is really low for the 1 of dec we rode boulder on sat and were lucky we didn't smash anything up I saw at least 5 or more guys rip the skis clean off there sleds. I wouldn't waste your time to go out to revy for at least 2 weeks the snow sucks and there are land mines every where and to top it off some dirka dirka truck driver decided to drive at mach 2 yesterday smashing in to another dirka dirka truck driver closing the highway for 8 hrs when is the province going crack down on these camel jockeys be for they kill more innocent people

Last edited:

clintonk

Reaction score
I have to say, that made me laugh out loud!

I know its early season but in 15 years of riding the Snow is really low for the 1 of dec we rode boulder on sat and were lucky we didn't smash anything up I saw at least 5 or more guys rip the skis clean off there sleds. I wouldn't waste your time to go out to revy for at least 2 weeks the snow sucks and there are land mines every where and to top it off some dirka dirka truck driver decided to drive at mach 2 yesterday smashing in to another dirka dirka truck driver closing the highway for 8 hrs when is the province going crack down on these camel jockeys be for they kill more innocent people

tmo1620

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Ha ha classic

dezmitchell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

I like what your doing there .....yes the snow is very bad dont come to revy :p its all packed down no fresh anywhere better stay at home i will inform all of you that there is no snow again after this weekend ;)

fredw

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is what I have also seen over this last decade, how and why these truckers that are all over the rd and mostly in the ditch are dirka dirkas. Few weeks ago one hit the ditch with such speed that he was down where no man would want to. Be, and when he stands there looking for help his turbine all caught up with glass and snow, he says no I drive this fast all the time.... No common sense at all

Kibbels

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Lol... I had a little incident last season going to Revy with a Dirka Dirka... Three of them were drafting each other thru the pass and rotating in and out of slow and fast lane not letting anyone pass... I got a little excited and well I have Dirka Dirka mirror tracks down the side of my trailer!! Yes it was rubz & scrubz racing.. !!!

Top Bottom