Official REVY Riding Conditions 2013/14

kimrick

RIP Fellow Sledder
Reaction score
Top of RMR ski hill. Pretty skinny anywhere right now.

Attachments

• 29 Oct.jpg
    29 Oct.jpg
    134.4 KB · Views: 1,501

summit889

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Drove edmonton to sicamous yesterday. Most snow was between Calgary and banff. Real skinny from banff west.

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The snow is coming guys, who ever said their going on nov. 6 is going to be pretty disappointed. Be patient it will come soon enough

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca
Looking good for a rip up Frisby on sunday with more snow on the way. Looking out my shop window today the snow was down to the 23 south highway. If it's not fogged in on top we should have no problem getting up on the ridge on beyond taking the snow bike, I'll post on sunday night.

Greg

matm8snopro

Reaction score
Looking good for a rip up Frisby on sunday with more snow on the way. Looking out my shop window today the snow was down to the 23 south highway. If it's not fogged in on top we should have no problem getting up on the ridge on beyond taking the snow bike, I'll post on sunday night.

Thanks Greg,
Hoping you come back with some good news. Haven't missed a November long weekend in 5 years and I was told peaks has I one week cancelation policy when I booked. Have to make the final call tomorrow... hope the forecast holds true... going for it!! I think...

E-Zmoke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Greg,
Hoping you come back with some good news. Haven't missed a November long weekend in 5 years and I was told peaks has I one week cancelation policy when I booked. Have to make the final call tomorrow... hope the forecast holds true... going for it!! I think...

Replying for Peaks Lodge:
Cancelation policy due to snow conditions ie: not enough snow will not apply for this early in the season. This policy is more intended for the busy season ie: Xmas/New years. It has been snowing down to valley bottom all day.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cancelation policy due to snow conditions ie: not enough snow will not apply for this early in the season. This policy is more intended for the busy season ie: Xmas/New years. It has been snowing down to valley bottom all day.

That looks real nice!

matm8snopro

Reaction score

Thanks E-Zmoke, I figured as much. I booked it way back in July. I figured there was some forgiveness if the snow was lacking. Heading out friday morning. A bad day sledding is still better then any day at work!

CanDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
come on roger, you usually share a few pics ......:d

T

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca
I have been playing on the computer for the past hour and can not seem to get my pics uploaded onto the page. I went up Frisby today and made an attempt to go to the top but being that I was by myself I didn't want to get into trouble. I was riding my snowbike in 2 1/2 feet of bottomless powder and was hitting a few logs. We definitely need one more good dump of snow before I would attempt taking my sled up onto the ridge. The weather is looking promising for more snow by the upcoming weekend. I will make another attempt in the morning to try and get some photos uploaded to the site. You can easily unload at 4 km but keep in mind that there is no where to turn a truck and trailer around.

matm8snopro

Reaction score
I have been playing on the computer for the past hour and can not seem to get my pics uploaded onto the page. I went up Frisby today and made an attempt to go to the top but being that I was by myself I didn't want to get into trouble. I was riding my snowbike in 2 1/2 feet of bottomless powder and was hitting a few logs. We definitely need one more good dump of snow before I would attempt taking my sled up onto the ridge. The weather is looking promising for more snow by the upcoming weekend. I will make another attempt in the morning to try and get some photos uploaded to the site. You can easily unload at 4 km but keep in mind that there is no where to turn a truck and trailer around.

Thanks rough country,
See you on Friday, going to try it since the forecast looks good!

Top Bottom