Official REVY Riding Conditions 2013/14

Syclone74

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1380862227.085508.jpg Rodgers pass today looking west towards revelstoke

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca
Yes Freeride these pics were from this wednesday Oct 2nd/2013. This is the earliest I have ever got out but the sun has been cooking the alpine the last couple of days so it will a few weeks yet.
Thanks
Greg

clifford the big red dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Gregg, it was sure nice to see you on your snowbike to start another season thanks for the pics . I look forward to getting out and visiting with all you guys and girls soon thank-x

PainfulPLeasures

Reaction score
Has anyone been up the hill over the weekend to go quading? Any pics from up there, i heard the weather was supposed to be fairly nice!:quad-racer:

rough-country

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.rough-country.ca
I wish there was some good news to share but the snow gods are not being kind to us. The phone has been ringing off the wall from sledders looking for any kind of update on snow conditions in Revy. As soon I can get out again you will be the first to know. The weather forecast is for the sun to leave next week and some clouds rolling in behind that, lets hope.
Thanks
Greg

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's y I'm going there fox.

sent while I should be drinking twisted teas

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who's riding the weekend of Nov 9th? I'll be there just hoping there's enough snow.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2

matm8snopro

Reaction score
Who's riding the weekend of Nov 9th? I'll be there just hoping there's enough snow.

This will be 5 years in a row, going to try it, staying at peaks. Forecast looks like we may get lucky with lots of snow.. maybe...

Hillclimber

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sweet I'm trying glacier house again. I'll be there from the 8th to the 11th message me if any one wants to join our group

Top Bottom