Official REVY Riding Conditions 2013/14

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone been up bolder or into turtle lately? 6 of us are coming this weekend for one last blast.

I rode boulder on Saturday. We parked at the 2100 br (~6km up the Bezanson) there's still a copy of deep corners with about 1km of straight gravel in between. At the Bezanson- Viedaman wye we followed the Viedaman.. it was in great shape but starting to get thin. Up top the snow was good... pretty soft. the lakes are starting to blue up so you have to be careful on them.

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bezanson 5/17: , about 6 km in the trucks,, and a couple 1lkm-ish bare spots, and one pretty good little creek to cross.
Kirkup 5/18: Parking at about 6km, just before the second parking lot. Trail is not bad at all, typical bare spots at the bottom. Next weekend May 24/25 you will park in the second parking lot or maybe beyond depending on how warm it gets. Turtle is great but lots of sloughing when you climb or sidehill. Turtle Trail has got one decent creek and 3 smaller ones to splash across, but you should be OK. Have fun and be safe!

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well we had a fantastic ride in turtle for 2 days. rained the first day so we camped out in the bush on the trail up made a fire and hung out until it cleared up. Day 2 the creek crossing are crazy, we had one incident when Powderchowder tried to hop the creek and ended up up-side down under his sled in the creek. once we got that cleared up we ventured way passed the mine towards the monster bowl. we were sitting having a bite to eat and 2 other guys showed up, one being the mayor of sicamous. they stopped and chatted with us and told us how to get into eagles pass so on the way back we did a little exploring into eagles. I would say that accessing turtle is pretty much done now as the creeks are raging and more were opening up as we came down. here's a few pics. I can't wait to explore Eagles pass next season.

Attachments

• photo 4.jpg
    photo 4.jpg
    246 KB · Views: 913
  • photo 8.jpg
    photo 8.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 903
  • photo 7.jpg
    photo 7.jpg
    256.9 KB · Views: 915
  • photo 20.jpg
    photo 20.jpg
    258.1 KB · Views: 914
  • photo 27.jpg
    photo 27.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 896
  • photo 24.jpg
    photo 24.jpg
    174.5 KB · Views: 907
  • photo 28.jpg
    photo 28.jpg
    169 KB · Views: 907
  • photo 29.jpg
    photo 29.jpg
    180.8 KB · Views: 897
Last edited:

Reaction score
Still lots of snow at the big B.

had the whole place to ourselves yesterday.

3 ft of snow at the 2nd bridge up the kirkup. not much snow from there to the 3rd bridge. big long patch of no snow after there. I'de shovel the 2nd bridge and keep truckin from there.

15 steps at the cabin. deeper than a probe can reach up top still.

motox208

Reaction score
Snow was good on Saturday. Nice and soft. Parked at 2nd bridge of Kirkup, had to help some locals out of the trees as one guy was injured from sending off a cliff into a tree.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pistonbroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Snow was good on Saturday. Nice and soft. Parked at 2nd bridge of Kirkup, had to help some locals out of the trees as one guy was injured from sending off a cliff into a tree.

Cool pic with the shadow!

GoHiSK1

Reaction score
My kind of riding:cool: Deep and not too Steep. Looks like a work out for sure. What area u riding ?? U able to ride from parking area ?

Last edited:

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Those are this year. He put them in the wrong thread.

Top Bottom