Official 2011-2012 Whistler Pemberton and beyond thread

Ride Whistler

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There is pow North of Pemby...you just gotta look for it. We could use a fresh dump though...

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That secret spot down in the trees in Headquarters was still a foot deep!
IMG_0781.jpg

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
19cm new at Whistler. Probably way more on the icecap. The icecap has been good all week but a refresher sure can't hurt.

pinkpantherusmincus

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was out at rutherford today, the group wandered left behind the the dog. elevation and slope played a huge factor in snow quality and quantity. the trails were super icy and you needed scratchers.

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was out at rutherford today, the group wandered left behind the the dog. elevation and slope played a huge factor in snow quality and quantity. the trails were super icy and you needed scratchers.

you left behind the dog .. we left behind an 07 rev.. another one bit the dust !!! on the bright side, it's a good deal for a heli ride

pinkpantherusmincus

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i thought i may have had to leave mine out there, oil was super low by the time i got back. hahahah

was out at sproatt/rainbow lake yesterday, was great! snow was still holding up well.

RGM

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea and the parking was a cluster f%ck. Watch the last hill by the cabin super icy. Should be better now with the recent snow. Hopfully the entrance off the highway will get fixed soon.

brew_doo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just looking for an update on conditions guys... Group of us heading to the area, staying in Whistler, April 12 to 22.

v10rider

Reaction score
Just looking for an update on conditions guys... Group of us heading to the area, staying in Whistler, April 12 to 22.

It's amazing out there right now. In April, who knows? I am sure you know the temperature in sea-to-sky corridor fluctuates a lot.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I hear its puking there and some of the deepest of the year??? Lets hope so cause im comin tomorro for my first taste of whistler,,,, heres to a deep couple days and hopefully some viz!

bones01

Reaction score
crazy deep, where sledding in whistler?
careful it supper slide out there. Powder Mountain killed i guy last week and 2 weeks before that buddies where out running them on powder mtn. (ice fields)
have i great time it wicked

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
^^^^ Riding a few days so prob a few different spots, goin with guys that are familiar with the areas so we ll be trying to avoid the higher risk spots of each place we go to. We ll prob be riding tricony, brandywine, brohm and or rutherford,,,,cant wait, super pumped, heard a few guys were droppin 100footers today up brandywine, wouldnt mind witnessing some of that action tomorro

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yup no sun but $hit it was deep up brandywine! Couldnt breathe or see with the face shots, deepest of the year yet again for this guy

Top Bottom