Offically open!! bush arm

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The road is fixed they spent $130.000.+ on the fix to be open on 15th july(she's good for go!) ,which was drilling/blasting, and both machine and hand rock scaling.So hope,chatter,and a bunch of my personal fav's are open again,
thanks to columbia forest and province for sharing the cost.:beer::beer::d

YES this is not bullshiz a myth story or other......I only reply about FIRST hand....not what others from parts of valley my here or try still being a part of (which in passed people have told bullshiz snow storys).and if I wasn't on dial-up from wonderful telus I post the action I was a part of out there....and yes as I guide the area for hunting/fishing/glacier hiking/sledding.... I take what I say vary seriously and have know need to make ch!t up.............thanks

SERIOUSLY

never found my boys either

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's great news!!! :)
Did it actually open? have you been out?? Heard it was coming but this is sooner than anyone probably expected ...Yahoo!!!
Too bad about your boys...see you have some cute new guys :)

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That's great news!!! :)
Did it actually open? have you been out?? Heard it was coming but this is sooner than anyone probably expected ...Yahoo!!!
Too bad about your boys...see you have some cute new guys :)

yes,yes ,yes

Carbon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
shhhh, don't tell everyone! haha

:lol:DON'T TELL WHO..anyone that really rides knows there's so much sick terrain out there'sfor everyone to share its not even funny,I've hardly run into any one when riding..so i think it's ok to tell all. Sorry it's needed to know its open............locals rely on tourism.pretty sure you do!
if there's any problems letting sledders/campers/... know.you let me know love to hear it:p:cool:
if im telling some big secret IMAO well it's out
Here's the clean-up
pic's don't do justise...it's big over hang..
ME:d:beer:

Attachments

• IMG_6630.jpg
    IMG_6630.jpg
    70.9 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_6631.jpg
    IMG_6631.jpg
    116 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_6637.jpg
    IMG_6637.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 63

Hangfire

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.hngfiretraining.com
haha I'm just joking around. The "secret" has been out for years. I ride the zone a ton as well and there's plenty of space out there I agree.. and the Tourism is important for many including me. I'm glad it's open so people don't have to run the lake shore anymore!

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
:lol:DON'T TELL WHO..anyone that really rides knows there's so much sick terrain out there'sfor everyone to share its not even funny,I've hardly run into any one when riding..so i think it's ok to tell all. Sorry it's needed to know its open............locals rely on tourism.pretty sure you do!
if there's any problems letting sledders/campers/... know.you let me know love to hear it:p:cool:
if im telling some big secret IMAO well it's out
Here's the clean-up
pic's don't do justise...it's big over hang..
ME:d:beer:

i got one word for that, WOW!!

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
great to hear & thx for the update!!! been riding Chatter for years & can't wait to get back in there this year with the turbo!!! yeehaww:d
I bet Dan & everybody in at Chatter are breathing a little easier as well.:beer:

RN

ducati

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the info!! Been riding Chatter and Hope for years, missed it last year. Now lets hope for some snow soon.

Top Bottom