Off comes the blade!

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well sitting here looking outside I think I got the bug to play in the mud and there should be lots this year with all the snow.I think I will head to the garage and take the snow blade off the prowler and fire up the Kodiac,take em out this weekend and knock the dust off them.Get ready for when the boys bring out the rangers and the rhinos,apparently I have a race comming up in the near future. LOL!
catmando!:woohoo1: :woohoo1: :woohoo1:

dean_jimmy96

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol i got no dust on mine have been riding every weekend nothing will stop me nothing ahahahah:cool:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Kool

Well if I didnt have sleds and a bad addiction to snow I likely wouldnt have any dust on mine either but one more trip on the sleds and they will collect dust no more LOL!
catmando!:PDT_bud: :Cool9: :PDT_bud:

tayco

Reaction score
Website
www.taycowelding.ca
Knockin the dust off!!!

Hello!!! Well boyz and catmando, she's time to knock the dust off the rhino!!! Maybe even shine er up before the first full run through the MUD!!!! Looking forward to seeing all the people that have cought the bug and have taken the smart plunge into purchasing a side by side this summer...Hope to catch up with u all on the next group gathering!!! Till then Cheers and happy MUDIN!!!!!:ThumbsupMsn:

Top Bottom