october conditions

thekid1111

Reaction score
I am sure everyone is sick of this question but does anyone no where a guy could go sledding this weekend..there has to be somewhere .?

EMANAARON

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am sure everyone is sick of this question but does anyone no where a guy could go sledding this weekend..there has to be somewhere .?

NO wHERE MAN , OTHER THEN COLORADO OR UTAH OR SOMETHING.

IVE BEEN LOOKING IM WORRIED THE NOVEMBER 11 WEEKENDS GONNA BE A NO GO , WE WILL SEE

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I will be going for a road ride down in cranbrook we have roughly 2-3 feet of snow in some places depending on the mtn range I'll get some pics on sunday hopefully

AB_Summit

Reaction score
Was passing through the Mcbride area today so I took a drive up Lucille to have a look. There's a bit of snow at the top but not enough yet. Snow level was about 5300'.

Here's a picture from the Lucille trail looking across at Bell.

And another one looking across the valley to the other side of the highway.

Pro-Am Chris

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score

There are some good looking pics from Smithers from yesterday in the general forum under first ride.

BOONDOCKINDAWG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
cant find this thread you speak of??? must be the computer..... or the operator! its probably the operator lol

maxwell

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you guys are hilarious. GIVE IT TIME. and dont appoligize to anyone because there isnt enough snow to ride on halloween. LOL. its weather its different every year.

Top Bottom