Ocho Rios Jamaica

winterulez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at going to Ocho Rios Jamaica in Dec, have not been to Jamaica yet. Just wondering if anyone has been and what resort you would stay at, and any other suggestions you might have. :):beer:

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you are going to spend the money to go to one of the most expensive vacation destinations I do suggest you go to the Sandals Grand Sport just outside Ocho Rios....FANTASTIC...

So much to do and so little time...we had a fabulous time...great food...service was amazing...the new renovations are great...you wont be dissapointed....

The Dunns River falls are a must do...:d:beer:

ttpowersports

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking at going to Ocho Rios Jamaica in Dec, have not been to Jamaica yet. Just wondering if anyone has been and what resort you would stay at, and any other suggestions you might have. :):beer:

we went to Jamacia last winter for 2 weeks, stayed at sandlas negril, it was fantasic. food was great, no unmatchable best meals ever, still trying to get rid of a couple pounds..lol, lots of tours and sun, staff was exceptional, just dont use the hotel cabs they want 80 us per person to shuttle u around ouch... go out on the street and u can negotiate down to 20-25 us for 4 people!!!!!! must do ,,,zip line,,,bob marley shooters.. go to ricks cafe, to see the cliff diving and sunrise... snorkling, buggy tours,, or sit on the beach in the sun ....

Terry

nursepwdr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There are several beautiful resorts to stay at , just look it up , most are new , you have to be careful leaving your resort as the locals are let's say ..........LOCO!!!Have been a couple of times and it is well worth it!!

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Try checking out tripadvisor dot com.....reviews of all hotels/restaurants ect...I always dismiss the upper 25% and lower 25% of the reviews and have never been dissapointed...:d

Big kid 33

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sandles white house is excellent but it is on the other side we were there in march

jeepchic

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I do suggest that whatever part of the Island you go to .... check out the sandals resorts...nothing beats them...resorts of the year for several years must say something....we loved it...and the locals we met were amazing too...much has changed there for the good in the last few years...:beer:

grnboyz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
By going with Sandles, you won't be disappointed.
I was there about 5 years ago at Sandles Montego Bay, and got treated like Royalty. The Food was amazing, beautiful white beaches, amazingly blue water that wasn't too rough due to the Waves being blocked by the coral reef, and just an all around good time.
And, do make sure you check out like everyone says, the other Sandles resorts which you can, since they are sister resorts. Also, for sure check out, Dunns River Falls which are amazing and is where all the cruise ships come in.

winterulez

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for all your help everyone, they all have there good and bad. Some more so than others. I guess just pick a few good ones and roll the dice lol... Anyone else have any other good ideas or suggestions :beer:

Top Bottom