Nytro Turbo with Under tunnel Exhaust

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Here are some pics of my Nytro with the custom under tunnel mount exhaust.
I replaced my tunnel with an upgraded CR Racing tunnel that was anodized by Kevin at Anderson Anodizing, Murray at Mountain Mod supplied the seat, Neil at Neils Power Pipes made the custom pipes and they were ceramic coated by Impact Coatings. I did all the work myself this time at Summitric's garage.
Thanks to all that helped with this project.

• Admin

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
looks awesome! lets see it on the snow
It was in McBride allready and worked great, I had a small programming issue and that was it, just got out the laptop and fixed it with the help of Dave at Powderlites. Brought it back and checked all the hoses and bolts and only one issue, the oil return pump calved, but Im changing that now.

Also some may wonder why I went with a Craigger Built rear gas can. Well I decided to have something that worked well rather than something with just bling and no practicality. This so far an addition I have not looked back on, in fact there is a small bag one I may order as well. Then when I go I can leave the fuel and move the bag forward.

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks AWESOME!!! Ron. the exhaust is sweet! last time i seen that i dont think the tunnel extension was even on it lol

did you find that exhaust to plug up with snow at all??? that could be something i would be really intrested in

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks AWESOME!!! Ron. the exhaust is sweet! last time i seen that i dont think the tunnel extension was even on it lol

did you find that exhaust to plug up with snow at all??? that could be something i would be really intrested in

Even the Tunnel dumps we have made ourselves don't have any issues with plugging off. This one should be fine.
Looks wicked Ron, hope to run into you sometime this winter again man!!! :beer:

RN

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even the Tunnel dumps we have made ourselves don't have any issues with plugging off. This one should be fine.
Looks wicked Ron, hope to run into you sometime this winter again man!!! :beer:

RN

i want one soo bad on mine!!! just everyone says what i wanna do wont work. and well need to find someone who will give a hand with what i want.:) need to get a gas rack on there..

RaspberryNytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
MCX has a tunnel dump don't they now? Or is it just a CR part?
All I did was go to a muffler shop and had them make a quick bend on some 1 1/2" pipe (I think it's 1.5")& make sure it fit while I was parked outside their shop. Had them flare it to fit over the piping & done deal........ no more freezing the filter or heat issues on the gas can!!!:d

RN

Top Bottom