Nytro Tunnel Dump Exhaust

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Right on. That system must really bark. No restriction there.....

I have my down pipe cut so it is actually higher than the bottom of the muffler body. I haven't had any rub issues with it.

Need more picture M5... Very nice build.... Looks really good.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Here is somemore pictures of the seat and tunnel dump exhaust i have in stock. Seat weighs 4.2 lbs and the Exaust is 4.5lbs.

nytroseatDSC04185.JPG

nseatexhaustDSC04188.JPG

Gilks

Reaction score
Does the under the tunnel exhaust not effect over heating more then a stock exhaust for like when your running in icey or crusty conditions.

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does the under the tunnel exhaust not effect over heating more then a stock exhaust for like when your running in icey or crusty conditions.

No, Haven't had any issues with this setup at all. If anything it runs cooler, engine temp wise because there is less restriction.

all-4-stroke

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i do like that seat. looks tight and practical. what make is it? and how much weight did your walllet shed to get it?

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Weight savings of approx 26 lbs for 1200.00 Seat is 600.00 and exhaust was 660.00. on sale for $1000.00 till stock is gone. I no longer carry this brand of seat anymore and have 4 in stock.

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey have you made any tunnel dumps for a stock tunnel and turbo?

im looking at making one or buying one

kootsfx

Reaction score
hey new on the site just trying to find some info on back pressure for a muffler i dumped on my Nytro. put a washer on the ind pipe cause muffler guy said that would help reduce sound but seems that its bogging it out ! and experience with this?

Top Bottom