Nytro Trenching

Big A

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Currently running a camo powder extreme 162x16x2.5 on my nytro with a Kmod skid. Having major trenching issues. Wondering if I'm alone or if others experiencing same problem, if so please share what has worked because my combination does not. Thinknig about going back to a 162 maverick to get some more flotation?

Vipertonytro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im not sure about the K-Mod but I have the same track as you and dont trench at all.
162 X 16w 2.5 camo xtreme timbersled rear skid. MCXpress turbo. Where is your limiter strap? Mine is sucked pretty tight to the point it steers hard on the trail. Gets on top of the snow with no trenching at all. I would never think of going back to the POS maverick

sledslut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah i have to agree wiht vipertonytro.
i run the 162 15 2.5 and i dont trench at all.. limiters are set up tight and iam running mcx turbo as well.

iam actually going 162 16 2.5 over the summer

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Trenching is normal on a turbo nytro......... Ask rknight111...... Trenchking of all time...... He doesn't mean to, but the thing just trenches everywhere. Doesn't get stuck, and i know he tries not to trench, but the thing just digs in and trenches.....maybe he'll post on here what he has for suspension.

Big A

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The one thing that I maybe should have mentioned is that I am the size of two normal people at 6'5" 290lbs. Combine the extra weight with the low track speed from the camo extreme and presto, monster trenches on any vertical approach. I know that the limiters should be brought in a bit, but still can't see having enough ponies for this monster track. The more thoughts the better. thanks.:confused:

Top Bottom