Nytro or Apex ??

Raz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, here's the pic of my new apex...all stock for now....first purchase was the plastic piece that the windshield screws to as it was cracked....second purchase was a set of PIAA Super Plasma bulbs. Next purchase will be a new track-would love to find a used one in good condition for now. I went for my first ride during the daylight today-man was it warm out! :frozenmsn:

Attachments

• apex.jpg
    apex.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 35

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, here's the pic of my new apex...all stock for now....first purchase was the plastic piece that the windshield screws to as it was cracked....second purchase was a set of PIAA Super Plasma bulbs. Next purchase will be a new track-would love to find a used one in good condition for now. I went for my first ride during the daylight today-man was it warm out! :frozenmsn:

Awesome Sled, what year? Yeah warm like a cold bitch warm ha ha!! Try tabneil on here for Apex parts, he may have something you can use.

Raz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hmmm...not sure why its black and white....will repost when I figure it out.

Raz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok here we go.

Attachments

• apex.jpg
    apex.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 41

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'll post pics and video of mine on monday, will not look quite the same or sound the same either he he

macronut

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Must b an 06 or 07, 08 doesn't have the rear rack!!!!

TABSTER

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello Gentleman.
Raz.... I believe your Apex is a 2006/7. I seen your post that you might be looking for a track. I will have to look in the shed, I am pretty sure I have a track for you.
Congrats on your new sled. Welcome to the four stroke world. The air is much thinner up here where we ride.

Top Bottom