NW Turbo Nytro Dobeck fuel controller lean

800tundra

Reaction score
Posted on TY4stroke also but thought I'd try here too.

Have 08 nytro getting lean readings on Air/Fuel gauge. Dobeck fuel controller as high as it will go now for all fuel settings. 15.5 to 18 when idling. Able to get cruise and acceleration down to 12's but wide open throttle is creeping up to 14.7 after holding it for 3 seconds.Has stock fuel pump checked fuel pump psi and correct.I am under the understanding that stock fuel system should be good to 10 psi? I've added head shim but have boost set down at 8-9 pounds boost To try to get it to richen up. Any tips suggestions?

800tundra

Reaction score
Even at 8 psi? Running out of fuel? This controller works on other kits only change I've done is headshim and boost is down as low as I can set it without fixing wastegate open.. I have been read up on the rapid bike. Would I have to go through trial and error getting fuel mapping made up for it?

Washy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Even at 8 psi? Running out of fuel? This controller works on other kits only change I've done is headshim and boost is down as low as I can set it without fixing wastegate open.. I have been read up on the rapid bike. Would I have to go through trial and error getting fuel mapping made up for it?

My buddy's turbo was running out of fuel at 1500 feet at 5 psi boost with the stock fuel pump and injectors. You do not need the RB3 with the fuel pump and regulator upgrade. If you go with bigger injectors you will need it to pull fuel out of the bottom end and you will need the RB3 to do that.

Uzeste

Reaction score
I'm running an attitude Fuel controler with mine and Av Gas and running 12.5 with more ajustment. Stock Fuel System no head Shim at 6000 feet I could go to 12 PSI and at home this weekend I was running at 8-9 PSI and about 13.

Top Bottom