novice trails

big_bubba_b

Reaction score
looking for a good place that has novice trails my wife is new and i am getting tired of climbing down the hills to ride her bike up and walking around the mud holes so i can drive her bike through or around , i was thinking might try big horn and humming bird is there any other suggestions out there ????

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
looking for a good place that has novice trails my wife is new and i am getting tired of climbing down the hills to ride her bike up and walking around the mud holes so i can drive her bike through or around , i was thinking might try big horn and humming bird is there any other suggestions out there ????

There's lots. But are u looking for a trail with signs ???

That's about it out this way.

Sent from my HTC-Z710a using Tapatalk

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca

You must be new to Rocky or new to quading??? One of the two. Southwest of Rocky you have literally thousands of Kms of all types of riding. You can not see all the trails if you rode everyday for a year. Southfork is pretty tame. Hummingbird is a good scenic day of riding its mellow and the bighorn is alright but only for weekend for me then I'm sick of it for a year or two.

Top Bottom