November snow conditions.

j.c.higgins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:cool:Hotrod will be firing up the Prenoth to start the grooming for the upcoming season in McBride! Trail building will begin first thing Monday or Tuesday morning starting with either Lucielle then Belle or vise versa. Then hopefully Renshaw started on Wednesday or Thursday. Going up Wednesday for a week myself to give him a hand and try out the new Pro. Higgins.

steveo10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Renshaw

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321763516.320586.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321763516.320586.jpg
    47 KB · Views: 670

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You must be happy glen to see guys come early season....lol stock up on the parts..ha

It is a good start to the season. Should be fully stocked by next weekend. All the new 2012 rentals are sittin the shop now, just need to be broke in the rent.

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
It is a good start to the season. Should be fully stocked by next weekend. All the new 2012 rentals are sittin the shop now, just need to be broke in the rent.

Being the selfless individual that I am,I suppose I could find some time in my busy schedule to break in one or more of those machines for u. No charge!

tavis43

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just rolling in town. Spending an hour or so at spindrift and off to luciel

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:cool:Hotrod will be firing up the Prenoth to start the grooming for the upcoming season in McBride! Trail building will begin first thing Monday or Tuesday morning starting with either Lucielle then Belle or vise versa. Then hopefully Renshaw started on Wednesday or Thursday. Going up Wednesday for a week myself to give him a hand and try out the new Pro. Higgins.

Higgins is that this week or up there or next...looking to ride next mon tues wed.

duggyb

Reaction score
Had a GREAT! weekend at Lucille and Belle, it was nice to have the snow conditions for a few of us sask boys that travelled the distance!

Not much for footage and content as we were having to much fun on the first ride of season.

Parking lot in the morning.

and a video of random clips

heyjude

RIP Judy
Reaction score
Website
www.mountainhavenbb.vpweb.com
Yesterday's massive winds have blown in the snow. The wind has died down and it's been snowing here since sometime during the night. About two+ inches on the hot tub this morning and it doesn't look like it will stop anytime soon. BIG flakes, Temp around zero. All the mountains are socked in.

Top Bottom