November snow conditions.

assaultn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Did you get in any of your klim gear yet, wanna suit up the old lady head to toe and would rather spend with you than Martin Equip
The conditions on the hill are starting to get good. I'm hoping to get up the hill sunday myself.. But just wanted to remind everyone that if the shop isn't open and you need parts or assistance i have my after hours number listed on here and also listed on the door with the shop hours. We will be switching over to winter hours right quick here.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Cant wait to see you Barry & Judy. Glen maybe you should save your strength for Thursday.....Ride with the men on that awesome 200+ HP mountain lion I've heard so much about.Kinda like the Samsquanch, only believe it if you have one. :)

PS: Yes that was a call out. :)

Cheers,

I might have to see if i can make it out on thursday but i dont that i will be able to because all the family will be out of town this week so the father-in-law or noboby will be able to fill in for me..

But on another note i have actually never claimed myself that it has over 200hp, i have always told people that i beleive it makes an honest 185-190hp.

But that being said i would love to get for a rip with you guys, if it works out.

thebigm

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.eagleriver.ca
LOL. We will drop in and see you Wednesday. If I bring my Cat I will drop it to you for that clutching work. I hope you can come for a rip, its sounds like the conditions are going to be great! :)

Cheers,
I might have to see if i can make it out on thursday but i dont that i will be able to because all the family will be out of town this week so the father-in-law or noboby will be able to fill in for me..

But on another note i have actually never claimed myself that it has over 200hp, i have always told people that i beleive it makes an honest 185-190hp.

But that being said i would love to get for a rip with you guys, if it works out.

glengine

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL. We will drop in and see you Wednesday. If I bring my Cat I will drop it to you for that clutching work. I hope you can come for a rip, its sounds like the conditions are going to be great! :)

Cheers,

Sounds good, yah i got some stuff for the clutch. I know the conditions should be awesomr thats why i'd love to get out for a ride.

rmk02polaris

Reaction score
Sounds good, yah i got some stuff for the clutch. I know the conditions should be awesomr thats why i'd love to get out for a ride.
I think it's time to take a sick day glenn. One couldn't hurt!!!
face.jpg face2.jpg face3.jpg

rmk02polaris

Reaction score
The kids love it. We were up Lucile yesterday. Probed 4.5' at the cabin, over three feet of it is fresh snow. Looking like a great start for the season. Going up belle tomorrow and I'll get some more info and pics.

p.summit

Reaction score
Looks like the snow is starting to pile up nicely, can't wait to make a trip to McBride soon. Where is the best place in town to stay?

rmk02polaris

Reaction score
I thought you might like to see a picture from two years ago. rmk02polaris with his son in a special carrier that he was using to take him sledding. Cute !!!
That's an oldie. But like I said our kids love riding. They pull out the sledding DVDs in June and start harping at me in sept to go sledding on that first dusting up top. Thanks for the pic Judy.

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol how did you get my pics glen? We broke trail into renshaw today and it wasn't as deep as lucielle was, But it was still pretty good. Here's a couple from renshaw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321160480.603077.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321160480.603077.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 646
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321160494.427461.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321160494.427461.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 653
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321160517.796812.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1321160517.796812.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 650

Supernytro

Reaction score
How was the trail in. Just rode Allen creek today. Trail was rough in the morning and worn out in th e afternoon. Lots of small rocks with small creek crossings. Top of Allen creek worth every moment 3-5feet of powder

suzuki_ryder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The trail wasn't bad. Lots of creeks to cross, and the last pull in was 3 feet deep and drifted but we broke a good trail up. If a guy were to ride McBride this week, I would recommend riding lucielle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Showtime

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wow....looks awesome, can't wait to get up there.....hopefully in a couple weeks, by then there might be abit of a base.

SaskSummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought you might like to see a picture from two years ago. rmk02polaris with his son in a special carrier that he was using to take him sledding. Cute !!!

Awsome pic love to see people getting the kids out there. I started taking my boy when he was 8. 16 now and i think i will be in tough to out ride the little bugger this year.

Top Bottom