nov 11 ride

impulseturboguy

Reaction score
im doing a day trip to golden nov 11 if i can round up a riding buddy so anyone want to check it out:beer:

insane customs

Reaction score
im goin up for a couple days and goin to check out quartz and play might bring both my sleds to play with i have a summit with a turbo yami motor in it or just bring the etec

87stocker

Reaction score
We are heading out friday eve to golden. We will be riding saturday, maybe sunday.

maierch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Is the trail into Quartz good to go?

If by good to go you mean sparsely snow covered, many erosion barriers still an issue and multiple creek crossings then yes it's good to go! :beer:

The quartz trail is always a lot of fun early in the season until the groomer makes it up past the chuting gallery.

CowboyX

Reaction score
So then where is everyone riding? I was going to head to Revelstoke and ride Frisby on Saturday. But if we have enough snow around Golden I would prefer that.

87stocker

Reaction score
I went nov 10, coverage was good. All arround we had fun. Creek crossings were there but still made good time up and down. On the way down it was really wet in a few crossings. That being said, I left a older 5 gallon of premix at the cabin with a blue strap. If for some chance its still there, maybe if a local can grab it for me and shoot me a pm, or I live in Drayton Valley lets meet up. Ill come get it next time through if not. Shot in the dark.

Last edited:
Top Bottom