North Sturgis

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Work messed it up last year,paid for a camp site for someone else LOL,If the dates work out I will be there!
catmando!

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've heard more bad than good about Sturgis North. Costs, facilities, entertainment....
I'll stick to smaller ones and one day I'll make the trip south.

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've heard more bad than good about Sturgis North. Costs, facilities, entertainment....
I'll stick to smaller ones and one day I'll make the trip south.

Actually Sturgis S is a big shitty vending machine now days as well. And this ones closer for me. :)

Jake jenkins

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually gymbrat have you ever been there ? I have for the last 3 years and its as good as you want it to be , myself I like to tour around and see different stuff and I never get bored

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Actually gymbrat have you ever been there ? I have for the last 3 years and its as good as you want it to be , myself I like to tour around and see different stuff and I never get bored

Been there 7 times so far. 1st was at 24, 16 yrs ago. Its was great, old school no vendors barely and all about biking and partying. Its less about the bikes and more about the accessories now days imho

I do however agree with you, its is all about what you make of it. Im just the old school type lol

Last edited:

Kaz Dog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was out to Shuswap Lake the weekend before last and read in the weekly paper that Sturgis North was cancelled at Chase. Some talk of it being in Merritt, but nothing confirmed.

Top Bottom