Norns/Ladybird 2012-2013

schwindt

Reaction score
Hey guys! I sure am getting a urge to head back out to Kootenays. Has anyone been up to the Cabin yet? We plan to be up there first week of November if we can fix all our broken sleds. Can we still get memberships for the trails at the rink in Cgar?

Chris

deeppowtracks

Reaction score
Was up there with the mighty bravo last weekend, was pretty skimpy to say the least, its puking all this week so might be ago by dec.I think you cant get passes at the rec center until after the show (dec 8) I believe.

schwindt

Reaction score
Nice we had just under a foot here last week, got some ditch banging under my belt which started the urge to get back out to the area. Plus we had a break in at our place in Fruitvale @ssholes took the TV and a firearms, so I need to get out to file police report and get the house fingerprinted, and get a security system installed. Anyone else having issues out there with crime these days?

kootenaycat

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm in Fruitvale and don't like hearing about B&E's, hope you have some luck finding the POS and your guns. A buddy of mine runs Selkirk Security in Trail, give him a call and he can give you a quote for a system and CCTV too. He lives 2 minutes outside Fruitvale too.

His name is Will, tell him Kevin sent ya.
Telephone: +1 250.368.3103
Toll Free: +1 877.372.1864

deeppowtracks

Reaction score
Was up there today, all I can say is it's SICK!! like mid winter (at least last year anyway).Very good coverage and its geeting shredded hard!

shiznitt100

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
wa sup last night-air port was filled in nice-tree wells are lookin aprox 4-6 feet deep in sports reports of about 6 feet of snow just above the cabin. creeks are still open but only 1 sketchy crossing. Snow was bottomless of course but was great for early dec rides. This is the most snow i have seen early season I would say a almost a month ahead but dont quote me on that.

ss_badaz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the update, sounds like lot's of wind up top, we may swing over your way in Dec for rip up the hill!

schwindt

Reaction score
Hey, heading out to the area tomorrow am, just wonder how the conditions are up top any fresh lately? As well just 2 of us guys coming to stay at the house in fruitvale wondering if anyone wants to joint in on the action, be trips to meadow, grizzly, Norns of course just shoot me a pm

Top Bottom