No covers ????

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am a maintenance/cleanliness freak. That being said, when I tell people I am selling a sled, its gone in a very short time.

I'm right with you. I might have old equipment but it doesn't have to look it...

I made the mistake after a long day to just sneak home with out the tarps (sleds are on a flat deck trailer). I just about cried when I saw all the salt covering everywhere under the sled hood. Then another time I made the mistake of leaving the cover on while I power washed everything. Never thought all the crap would go right through the cover and again into the engine area. Everyday I get a little smarter.......

Amccaugh

Reaction score
Protecting an investment just makes sense. I had a custom tarp made for my 1978 Skidoo Elite. $500 bucks but worth every penny to protect the machine.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 147
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 143

doorfx

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I don't think a depreciating asset is considered an investment is it?
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421122610.098591.jpg
I totally agree though if you look after your stuff it will hold greater value for a longer period of time. Plus it's nice to look at :)

Skegmeister

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
A sled is an investment, not a good one for increasing net worth, but excellent for producing 'poop' eating grins all winter long. No point being rich if you are not happy.

Amccaugh

Reaction score
I want to protect it for my ongoing and future family time spent with my son and daughter in law, and his son(my grandson). Time well spent for lasting memories.

Top Bottom