nitrous compartment

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I realize boss sells a seat with a nitrous compartment, for a mint! Thinking about making a bottle compartment in the stock seat. Don't think this would be to difficult, just wondering if anyone has tried this.:nitro:

Rucky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I realize boss sells a seat with a nitrous compartment, for a mint! Thinking about making a bottle compartment in the stock seat. Don't think this would be to difficult, just wondering if anyone has tried this.:nitro:

I can't help but laugh when I see this question...then see your signature below lol!

cey800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I haven't totally decided if nos will be added this summer, just thought this may be a good spot for the bottle.
Anyone???

nytro 123

Reaction score
what kind of sled are you putting it on.I put it on my 06 F7 and mounted the bottle beside the exhaust can to the bellypan it keeps it warm.

Uturn

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Bottle compartment is just for the spare bottle unless you can heat it there. The one you are using needs to be mounted in a warm spot(near pipe or can) to keep the bottle pressure up.

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bottle compartment is just for the spare bottle unless you can heat it there. The one you are using needs to be mounted in a warm spot(near pipe or can) to keep the bottle pressure up.

Boss system which the seat was intended for does not need heating.

Top Bottom