Nitros Kits

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey does anyone know anywhere in the Edmonton area where I can buy a nitros kit for my Rhino? I am looking for somewhere where I can pick one up quick. I want to have it installed for next weekend. Thanks

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Geez, you really need that for that thing? Rip out that Rhino single cylinder engine and put in a V-twin, now were talking performance.:d

I am putting a 686 kit in and I am putting in power steirng next week. I just thought that a nitros kit would finish it off nicely.

burgewx

Reaction score
You can probally find a bossnoss system at your yamaha dealer - no warranty. Unless you build up your motor you might get 3 shots ,then burn hole thru piston , leaving you dead with expensive rebuild - all other systems do not compare , don't waste your money on cheap imitations. Your looking at 1000.00 touch just for the noss system.

sumx54

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.absoluteadventure.ca
My buddy had a 15 hp kit on his 2004 686 grizz and put a lot of nos through it with no problems. He still has the quad and it runs good but smokes a little on start up but a lot of quads will smoke on start up with 5000 kms on the engine. Just remember...Short bursts, don't be holding it down for drag racing. You should be fine IMO.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yea I am putting the proper pistons etc.. in and whatever the specs call for. Just looking for that extra shot when in the mud.

Top Bottom